Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mega Weekend #2

Mafia

negative.png

Our Saturday trip peaked at a modest 22 members heeding the call to arms. The first fight was an unintentional run-in versus Elimination who started with about 16 (allied with AF possibly), a solid win for Negative. Afterwards, Integrity was cleared not once, not twice, not thrice, but four times following a dispute between leadership. There was a run in with Chaotic at sperm hill with Chaotic retreating after not too long. Following the battle with Chaotic, Negative ran into Repulsive just SW of Bh bank, an even fight until Fatality crashed and both clans ran south. Ended with us getting cleared by FOE ;)

2bxvls.gif

Sunday was even better with a strong 32 members showing up to n F2p prep with National Wave, a 3-0 win for Negative. (Can be found at http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16221 ).

Afterwards, the now standard P2P trip ensued, where the now frequent team of IG+EF (Dubbed IF by myself, as in, IF they're together they might stand a chance, or not) was hunted. We managed to beat IF twice, once with help from Ambition. A third run in occurred but was crashed by Repulsive, with Negative sandwiched between three clans and cleared, but not before significant casualties to IF.

2bxvls.gif

Following the p2p trip dismissal there was a return to looting main wars, a staple of Negative sundays. Members walked away with over 10 mil of loot!

Assorted media from the weekend:

^^Epic song choice

110514214657.png

110514211748.png

110514161732.png

110514161853.png

110514163208.png

110514165725.png

110514170507.png

110514144107.png

110514143041.png

110514142455.png

110514140158.png

110515142412.png

110515142606.png

110515143041.png

110515160522.png

110515160630.png

110515161836.png

110515162942.png

110515163031.png

110515163617.png

110515165201.png

110515165234.png

110515165240.png

pandanegative1.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's not up next week earlier, consider your forums, net, everything gone, as I will be vacationing on the catherby bay. Jsin :)

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

, the now standard P2P trip ensued, where the now frequent team of IG+EF (Dubbed IF by myself, as in, IF they're together they might stand a chance, or not) was hunted. We managed to beat IF twice, once with help from Ambition. A third run in occurred but was crashed by Repulsive, with Negative sandwiched between three clans and cleared, but not before

Topic full of lies , at not one stage did we team with them.

Umm you teamed with audacity.

Rest aside in all our encounters we only had 12-14.

None the less good job on you mega weekend hash2

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Gj negative

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

, the now standard P2P trip ensued, where the now frequent team of IG+EF (Dubbed IF by myself, as in, IF they're together they might stand a chance, or not) was hunted. We managed to beat IF twice, once with help from Ambition. A third run in occurred but was crashed by Repulsive, with Negative sandwiched between three clans and cleared, but not before

Yes because we hash1 vid photoshoppers, no... You are simply better than rock lobs m8 for clumps.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Wait, saturday isn't for another 3 days?

I am confused Black Man.

It's like you're looking into the future.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

110515163617.png

Ok.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

l0l was fun trip made hella bank

lmfao at the ending pic at edge non skulled from if ^

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Good job Negative, you're stepping up at the right time. Can't wait to see more from you MAF MAF@@@

Did you guys team with EF on Sunday though :x? I saw "EF Trent" in some pics.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Good job Negative, you're stepping up at the right time. Can't wait to see more from you MAF MAF@@@

That's my RSN lol, my friend said he would get me free members for a month if I did it.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

That's my RSN lol, my friend said he would get me free members for a month if I did it.

Oh, Okay :thumbsup:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png