Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where are we going?

Just wanted to know everyone's opinion on this pure community atm.

If you look at the "official" pure community, it's shown as the elites compared to massers. Everyone knows that if you join an official clan you have no risk of getting bsed and the communities are a lot better then in masser CC's. This is what i think allures people to join an official clan.

One thing thats changed throughout the years is the way clans compete with each other and their goals. Back in 06 when i started clanning i was in the 40s clan called pinkies. What the clan focused on was mainly loot, there were fights here and there vs. DS, etc. But the main reason people warred was for the loots. in 07 when the wildy got removed, clans entered what i call the CLW era, where principles of tanking, hugging, etc were brought upon more. The fact is, while the wilderness has been brought back, we are still in the CLW era.

The main thing im concerned about, is whats going to happen from here? While this is a great community, the total active members accumulate to give or take ~600 people. While this may be fine for most people, the pure community was a lot more active than this, idk what it was, but it just seemed bigger back in 07. The main thing is, is that the clans today all focus on fighting each other. while there are loot trips, the main action is clan V. clan. the problem with this is that it's hard to get more people into the pure community nowadays, meaning the ~600 active on will not fluctuate to very high, it's basically the same people just joining different clans with the occasional new face. What would happen if one weekend, clans fought mains, the advantages of being a pure would be shown. Banks would be full with rune, instead of monk robes. It's hard for me to see this from someone outside the pure world, why would you want to join something where all you see is people fighting each other, all in pure gear. What exactly are we fighting for, what exactly does #1 even mean?

Just my opinion, post yours below.

ripwy.jpg

Pure community is gone

It's just going to keep on getting smaller and smaller.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

my clan is going to the top

idk about the rest of you

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

my clan is going to the top

idk about the rest of you

the top of what exactly, that's what this topics about..

the world

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

we should all close, open new clans and mix clan leaders and see what happens.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

gona be gone in a 2-3 years. Leaders etting older won't have time and I've noticed that there's less masser cc's these days as well duno if im right but ye.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Things will always change, you just have to accept the changes or move on.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

gona be gone in a 2-3 years. Leaders etting older won't have time and I've noticed that there's less masser cc's these days as well duno if im right but ye.

Na bro, it'll never be gone. There will always be others to replace older guys.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

there's still alot of masser cc's in the below 65- cmbt range,that's why #resurgence was made so we could get back to the good o'l days of using better organization to be masser groups and gain loot. its awesome i feel like i'm back in 06 when i pk with my clan : D

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS

This community would be expanding and growing if Pure Warfare actually took time to capitalise on the numerous pures out there. PureWarfare has no inflow, only outflow, therefore the demise of this community is inevitable.

#mayhem-makers

This community would be expanding and growing if Pure Warfare actually took time to capitalise on the numerous pures out there. PureWarfare has no inflow, only outflow, therefore the demise of this community is inevitable.

The no inflow part in my opinion is because of the negative attention and tension between clans and people of the community. The example being set will not attract new people and will scare them away and make them paranoid. Especially with all the phishing and Ddosing. Do you think people want to be a part of all that?

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

I Have to agree with u. Finally a meaningful post on these forums.

The idea of clanning is so far from wat it should be, every1 is wrapped up in closing the other clan when really we should just worry about our own clan and not others.

We are in clans on a Video game, enjoy the game for wat it is, dont make it into a stressfull thing. Have fun pking with ur friends, have fun clan events, dont worry about wat other clans are doing, dont get sucked into the clan drama and the community will be better.

The community is shrinking because people are noticing how **** the community is.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I Have to agree with u. Finally a meaningful post on these forums.

The idea of clanning is so far from wat it should be, every1 is wrapped up in closing the other clan when really we should just worry about our own clan and not others.

We are in clans on a Video game, enjoy the game for wat it is, dont make it into a stressfull thing. Have fun pking with ur friends, have fun clan events, dont worry about wat other clans are doing, dont get sucked into the clan drama and the community will be better.

The community is shrinking because people are noticing how **** the community is.

That's basically what I meant. Summed it up better though :thumbsup:

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg