Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage Closed. Zenith Closed. Repulsive died.

Seany

Hey! So I am looking for a clan now that I see repulsive is dying. I'm looking for a MPC or HPC with "friendly community" being the #1 priority for my decision. I have experience both calling in Wars/Minis and so on. Your clan will be getting a quality member that will be known throughout your community and strives to know everyone and help the clan grow in a positive direction. I will post my clan history and Stats.

Clan history:

Carange - Closed

Zenith - Closed

WAR - Wasn't really my type of clan. Great ranks though.

Repulsive - is dying/closed

Stats:

110322075203.png

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd wait til the summer tbh to see how everything plays out, should be interesting to say the least this summer.

I agree ^. The only thing is my summer recently started that's why im looking.

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Come join Ambition Sean, I know (Atleast I think) you know what we're capable of, come give it a shot why we're fairly new.

:P

Http://www.Rs-Ambition.com

#Ambition

If not, and you're looking for a 99.9% Community clan that's all about fun, #Fatality

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I'll give everyone a fair chance :thumbsup: Waiting it out until June sounds like a good idea.

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Yo sean i highly suggest Eop.

Good luck man

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

eop and tr have the best communities, i loved them both, but its your choice, gl with your new home

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

#ambition <3

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

well definitely not TLP if you want a good community.

I suggest Havoc, because you have alot of your ex-carnage buddies in there ;p

but if not, then Cpr or ambition

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

Foe if u want a great community mixed up with loads of preps/minis/random events made by SEFKET!!/and fun trips with high pulls, active teamspeak and irc

Probs the most fun clan to be in now, although im obv bias, if u want to check out MPC, try out Havoc, they rape, or maybe Ambition if u want to be in a clan on the rise.

gl

9ftifd.png

Well if you're interested in meeting up with some ex-Z, you know we have plenty of them such as Tommy, KJ, Ace, Zack, Ralph, and others that i can't remember because its 1am.

But aside from that, we meet pretty much all the criteria you described. We have a great community supported by a really active forums and IRC, and a very close knit core group that you don't have to have been in the clan for 2 years to get in with.

We're one of the most organized clans in both servers, and have consistently been improving and progressing under our great current leadership.

The last thing i'll say is that unlike some of the other big clans where you need to be old-school and good friends with the leaders to make a difference, we always look to people who can make the impact now, not people who may have been able to make the difference a year ago. Our ability to keep moving forward is what seperates us from most other clans.

So if you're interested in joining a fun, active and progressive clan, i'd really reccomend us.

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>