Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zdia Mi Looking

Hi Im Aidz

Hello my name is David, I'm currently looking for a clan with the level range of 55-75?

My current stats are the following;

nl37eg.png

I'm currently training Strength and Magic, I'm also getting 10 defence eventually.

My bank is about 12m or something? Haven't been online in awhile.

Personally my account is F2p Based. Although while I train I will be in the progress of making myself P2P based, but I'd rather join a F2p clan. My current combat level is 65, but I am still training up. As I said; I'm looking for a clan, I would rather want it to be F2p based but it doesn't matter if it's p2p aswell because I'm slowly getting there. I've been in Resurgence and L0st Legendz on RuneScape and I've got a lot of clan experiance from Private Servers such as BattleScape and 2Speced.

My TimeZone is GMT +2, uh and yeah. Contact me IGN or on msn because I most likely won't look here again in awhile.

MSN: [email protected]

IGN: Zdia Mi

Oh and I have IRC and Ventrilo, I really don't want to get Teamspeak so I'd rather join a clan with a ventrilo, but if it's really needed I'll get TS.

RSN: Hi Im Aidz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck finding a Clan David,

You should consider Negative, they got loads of people your CMB, their community seems chill and so does their leadership, they're f2p based and are currently starting to do more p2p.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Good luck finding a Clan David,

You should consider Negative, they got loads of people your CMB, their community seems chill and so does their leadership, they're f2p based and are currently starting to do more p2p.

Thanks I'm checking out Chaotic right now but I'm not sure where I'm going :)

#Malice yo

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

You've pretty much described Negative, except you'll need to get TS :)

We are a f2p based clan which is beginning to do more and more P2P, we have a really chill community which I'm sure you'll fit into just fine. We'd be more than happy to have you on board

Drop Altus a pm if you have any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them, and good luck with your search ;)

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

#negative

great community and with your current stats you'll fit in just nicely :]

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

#negative, we've got all your looking for and come check out our IRC and site :)

24l0euh.png

Proud Ex-Elite of Negative
Proud Ex-Senator of Malice
Proud Ex-Senior Member of Intense Redemption
Proud Member of Enemy

Yeah, we'd love to have you in Negative mate. We're at about a 70/30 F2p P2p split with the P2p slowly rising. Currently in the midst of rebuilding our clan back up and I feel you'd make a great addition :P

P.S - Where are you from?

pandanegative1.png

#Negative

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Yeah, we'd love to have you in Negative mate. We're at about a 70/30 F2p P2p split with the P2p slowly rising. Currently in the midst of rebuilding our clan back up and I feel you'd make a great addition :P

P.S - Where are you from?

Sweden, Europe (GMT +2) is my timezone.

@Matt, Considering you're the only one polish downy that is starting up **** I don't see why you're trying to come at me considering you are so horrible at leading a clan.

Outrage fanboy