Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tribulations 2 For 1 Sunday

Farcast

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swiftkit164847.png

top left corner are the remains of your clan. If you guys did leave who are those kids?....and theres tons of red dots all over the floor....

plus look in the text box, we werent making up piles lol.

obv returners who were gonna come catch up with us south considering one is rick.

you realize this was before Ma rushed in ?

We left before Massacre hit you, they cleared your returns I heard.

We were dominating the WHOLE fight, cleared you at dwarves and decided to hit your returns at GDZ, I kept getting one itemed by atleast 3 people by your clan, someone called Feared, Myse and someone else with a weird name.

I'll post screenys later, our vid is also up ;).

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

feared+myse+ some1 else with a wierd name= they one itemed TR too, not in our clan.

and no. u heard wrong then. we took on Ma on aswell as O after u guys ran west+ didnt return till we cleared Ma too.

2k0h9z.gif

You guys on the comedy channel?

You guys made up some good jokes.

Keep It Up Tr.

(Next Time you claim a fake win, please put a good story behind)

Proud Ex-Member of Pures Of Today

Proud Ex-Experienced Member of OUTRAGE

Retired. 25-08-2011

I could spend my time making a huge ass post, with pictures proving we weren't cleared. Explaining everything that happened merking you guys with just words.

But I won't.

I will say this.

L-tothe-O-tothe-L

Proud Ex-Member of Pures Of Today

Proud Ex-Experienced Member of OUTRAGE

Retired. 25-08-2011

I could spend my time making a huge ass post, with pictures proving we weren't cleared. Explaining everything that happened merking you guys with just words.

But I won't.

I will say this.

L-tothe-O-tothe-L

just get off the topic before i actually bother puttin a spy in u guys instead of payin one of ur ranks 1m a hit for locs

im loling , at u kids we ran cuz we cleared all u kids and mains were on us , and about like 10 of u were 1 item ddsing and chaotic mauling me, congrats u have a pic of a main walking around no proof its atting u cuz guess wat they were ur mains so why would they att u

we waited for over 30 minutes for a run in with you and you never showed.

you had more then us too, lmao

L0L thats cause ur leaders were bein idiots when trying to organize it so i just ****** with em. raise hand if mad

you opened your 7th clan and in your first week end and 1 item.

Honestly mitch just stop.

You're a complete idiot, without Roman to hide behind you're a no one. You're still no one, even with him. Get something new, I'll be sure to target Alive Cat when we end next Sunday again. :D

oh lordy, mitch stong

Zkut8.jpg

I am not in this battle, but me and my little dds I'll call mitchsaw jr were sitting at gap with TR as they were regrouping to rerush Outrage. Does this mean they were cleared? No...but what it does mean is that I got a few more specs into Alive Cat, with that being said..it's all that matters.

Outrage, I encourage you to stop trying to prove your points cause it's seriously only runescape for real :\

I am not in this battle, but me and my little dds I'll call mitchsaw jr were sitting at gap with TR as they were regrouping to rerush Outrage. Does this mean they were cleared? No...but what it does mean is that I got a few more specs into Alive Cat, with that being said..it's all that matters.

Outrage, I encourage you to stop trying to prove your points cause it's seriously only runescape for real :\

You make me chuckle :D

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

we waited for over 30 minutes for a run in with you and you never showed.

you had more then us too, lmao

L0L thats cause ur leaders were bein idiots when trying to organize it so i just ****** with em. raise hand if mad

And then you complain that you got one itemed after ******* around a clan and joking about it for 30+ minutes.

See what you did there?

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png