Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures P2P Trip 5/22

`Peter

nice work guiz

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After waiting about 30 minutes for CT to come and fight us at dwarves/gap they decided to rush us in single in Northeast Bhb. Little did they know that CP are professional p2p 1v1 pkers and we demolished CT all the way south into crater. I have never seen so many Control in msb and green chaps in my life. After we pretty much cleared Control, Havoc rushed in from the east. We made our way to edge and banked our loot. Thanks for the fight CT.

Change this to this.

Cp were waiting south of green hill in single for 10mins while they hopped worlds CT were waiting for them as we got word they were walking through multi we stormed to them just missing, although getting 3 members or so. Cp challenged us to go up the stairs but we thought **** that and caught the red bus to the south east stairs. Cp hadnt come out of single and apart from travelling to green hill to sw stairs we spread on se stairs hoping they might give us a fight in multi, this wasn't to be as they went to the north east stairs and sat in single again and hopped to 3 different worlds.

We then had a vote whether to decide to hot them or not- we decided to. Control took the entrance of the be stairs and clumped up in single so it would be hard for cp. After a minute or so cp tried to make I easier for us as a few of their members wen into the multi section north, getting dropped instantly. After a few minutes fighting havoc came and we decided to get in the cave area and finish of the remaining cp, as we didn't want to get caught in he middle. After there was done with we went to se stairs and havoc didn't form through unsurprisingly. Due to us having limited supplies left. We walked down and we got to edge bridge Cp had already got a fall in and spammed something like "We won that" we were like WTF? As we had just arrived so we spamme where's your skulls, they replied and said "fight us at gap", gf cp our skulls won us it.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

sorry bout the crash, and it was obvious you were beating havoc when we cleaned them up.. very impressive

Thats what I love to hear. Goodjob CP :)

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

After waiting about 30 minutes for CT to come and fight us at dwarves/gap they decided to rush us in single in Northeast Bhb. Little did they know that CP are professional p2p 1v1 pkers and we demolished CT all the way south into crater. I have never seen so many Control in msb and green chaps in my life. After we pretty much cleared Control, Havoc rushed in from the east. We made our way to edge and banked our loot. Thanks for the fight CT.

Change this to this.

Cp were waiting south of green hill in single for 10mins while they hopped worlds CT were waiting for them as we got word they were walking through multi we stormed to them just missing, although getting 3 members or so. Cp challenged us to go up the stairs but we thought **** that and caught the red bus to the south east stairs. Cp hadnt come out of single and apart from travelling to green hill to sw stairs we spread on se stairs hoping they might give us a fight in multi, this wasn't to be as they went to the north east stairs and sat in single again and hopped to 3 different worlds.

We then had a vote whether to decide to hot them or not- we decided to. Control took the entrance of the be stairs and clumped up in single so it would be hard for cp. After a minute or so cp tried to make I easier for us as a few of their members wen into the multi section north, getting dropped instantly. After a few minutes fighting havoc came and we decided to get in the cave area and finish of the remaining cp, as we didn't want to get caught in he middle. After there was done with we went to se stairs and havoc didn't form through unsurprisingly. Due to us having limited supplies left. We walked down and we got to edge bridge Cp had already got a fall in and spammed something like "We won that" we were like WTF? As we had just arrived so we spamme where's your skulls, they replied and said "fight us at gap", gf cp our skulls won us it.

mining level?

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I told p0ke this in pm. we will not fight CT below 20 wildy. Im not going to let you guys have the advantage of saying you're not cleared because you have the 50s+ 60s running around the battle field with nobody to attack.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

I told p0ke this in pm. we will not fight CT below 20 wildy. Im not going to let you guys have the advantage of saying you're not cleared because you have the 50s+ 60s running around the battle field with nobody to attack.

Ok after my wall of text we were waiting on spider hill which is level 46 wildy for you. You only wanted to fight at gap so H could hit us aswell as you. I didn't see the problem of fighting at spider hill as it was multi and wouldn't turn into a return fest.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Change this to this.

We had a planned pkri with Havoc. When you guys rushed us at Sw bh steps we told havoc we would get off them and kill Ct if Ct were to rush. Also, We are at an unfair advantage whenever we fight you guys at 18ports. Our higher levels.. around drunks cb can only attack a limited amount of your guys such as Rangepoonpkr and Method Inc.

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

So why do you have 51 people on your clan chat and 58 on your Runehead. Also...

110522135646.png

10/28 of those people aren't on your ML

Lvl_3killa

Kaiserr

Franco_Jr

I_K0_By_Ice

Phatr2h

Rnge_Gon_Mad

Mini_Upon

Itz_R_E_A_L

Range2h789

K1ss_Of_K0

Massers derp, nice 18 pull.

franco jr is an baby pure of franco hes on the ml

i think there are sum retired on that list and apps

2cgjyaf.jpg

b5sb45.png

14punch.png

110522135646.png

Lvl_3killa

Kaiserr

Franco_Jr

I_K0_By_Ice

Phatr2h

Rnge_Gon_Mad

Mini_Upon

Itz_R_E_A_L

Range2h789

K1ss_Of_K0

invites :)

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

110522135646.png

Lvl_3killa

Kaiserr

Franco_Jr

I_K0_By_Ice

Phatr2h

Rnge_Gon_Mad

Mini_Upon

Itz_R_E_A_L

Range2h789

K1ss_Of_K0

invites :)

thanks for the bump :thumbsup:

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Great job guys, seems like i missed another great trip this weekend.

But give p0ke some credit, he's actually pretty smart. He's very well aware that control would have the advantage under lvl 20 wildy due to all there lvl 50s massed up at the G.E

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

FYI:

The Fight vs Havoc, we ran to the vents because of CTRL, not you, we didnt want to get sandwiched between both clans, so we moved west.

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg