Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chilllll

Milk

Are there any clans with good communities that don't require attendance of weekend trips. (I work pretty well every Saturday and Sunday) Not sure if this game is worth getting back into or not, might have to max another pure if there's a clan worth joining though. I'm sure I can be a beneficial member in other ways aside from +1 on big weekend trips.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

Wouldn't bet on any clan being happy with you not attending weekend events :|

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I'm liking Malice and TH. Had some good times with Malice in Absolution/Epidemic.

Also Tara, I was in whatever clan preceded Ascendency 3+ years ago that you led. I think I might have done most/all of the graphics on the site too. Damn good memories, wish I hadn't cleaned my old RS pics from my last computer because I know I had a ton of pics from that clan.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
#1 MPC

m/th i guess, they do plenty of preps and minis as far as im aware

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I'm liking Malice and TH. Had some good times with Malice in Absolution/Epidemic.

Also Tara, I was in whatever clan preceded Ascendency 3+ years ago that you led. I think I might have done most/all of the graphics on the site too. Damn good memories, wish I hadn't cleaned my old RS pics from my last computer because I know I had a ton of pics from that clan.

SIN?

If you work weekends a really big main clan would honestly be best for you but since this is pure warfare I'll promote my clan.

#tribulation

Your clan is a main clan?

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

SIN?

Yeah it was SIN he was in

Milky PM me on IRC when your on

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

SIN?

Yeahh, I remember making the sig now. It was a dark greenish colour with some spawn looking guy. He might have had a sythe too. I remember the forums being red a white.

Good times.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
#1 MPC