Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RAW List.

Dylan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will never work. Unless everyone caters to MM's rules than they won't participate, hence ruining any chance at establishing a tournament or list for ranks. No flame intended but history backs me up.

COOKED List

not funny? naa didnt think so L

icwutudidthere

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

I don't think an overall PCR would be easy.

I think us low-med pure clans could re-create it and compete on our own and create more fair opportunities to move up on the list.

No

the whole point of PCR is that there are no categories. You will not be the #1 med clan but the #8 clan. Means if you want to get higher on the list, you need to improve your clan.

4Fdyf.png

It was cool for a while in mid 07, smaller clans could use it well to their advantage but the bigger clans who are less willing to full out under rules that don't benefit them don't seem to care for it all that much.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

I don't think an overall PCR would be easy.

I think us low-med pure clans could re-create it and compete on our own and create more fair opportunities to move up on the list.

thats just stupid.

just because your clan sucks it doesnt mean you need a different ranking system for shittty clans and good clans. 1 is good enough