Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Turmoil Pures.

Patrick

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen , I clearly stated that if you were mad leave the topic. Obviously countries make nukes to have more advantage in WARS. So your saying that the US makes nuke just like a collectors item? Nukes are for WAR. Clans accept Turm pures for more members AND more fire power. Im just calling it how I see it. I don't know what the **** you cursing for. And I dont even feel like quoting him because its pointless. You guys need to grow up.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Listen , I clearly stated that if you were mad leave the topic. Obviously countries make nukes to have more advantage in WARS. So your saying that the US makes nuke just like a collectors item? Nukes are for WAR. Clans accept Turm pures for more members AND more fire power. Im just calling it how I see it. I don't know what the **** you cursing for. And I dont even feel like quoting him because its pointless. You guys need to grow up.

i see you wanted a topic where everyone who posted had to agree with you.

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

Pures for life, i hate defence.. but turmoil pures are just another challenge at hybriding. I dont really mind them.. only if i get hit by some kid in torso and fire cape and he's like 40 def

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

i see you wanted a topic where everyone who posted had to agree with you.

*FacePalm*

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?

i stopped reading when you compared runescape to nuclear war

i stopped reading when i found out that you give a **** when you dont even play scape.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Idc about the clans that have them just give me your opinion on them , wtf All these mm kids flamming Foe about turmoil .

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?

Idc about the clans that have them just give me your opinion on them , wtf All these mm kids flamming Foe about turmoil .

You_Must_Be_New_Here_Funny_Pics-s311x311-181833.jpg

You:Group: Member

Member No.: 4,816

Me: Group: Member

Member No.: 114

I joined this forum 2 years ago. Dw, im new.

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?

foe does not accept it for a clan advantage.

We accept it as for the majority of us we deem it just as pure as 25 def lol, the fact is turmoil gives the most offense in the game so obviously people are going to want to be the most offensive as the lowest combat and defence possible which for me is the general idea of a pure.

We allow it though because people want to get it... and i see no reason to hold them back and deny them some extra fun on this bad bad game lol.

Nobody has to like the way we have it nor understand it. Accept it or not, it is here to stay.

#TEAM-WALLI

Turmoilers are accepted by clans in a desperate bid to gain more people to trips. Hense why FOE did it. Not trying to be a **** or anything but the only reason 30 def is allowed in FOE now is because they were slumping hard at the time and needed help getting back on their feet. Fair play to them.

If this is true then we fucked up hard because after 3 months of accepting turmoilers in Foe we only gained 4 new turmoil members, while the other 8 were already Foe before we changed the requirement.

edit: Oh and in the meanwhile we lost 2 oldschool/elder Foe members (ahrim and richard) and barru didn't return to Foe because of our new defence requirement. Yea, we only changed the defence requirement to actually gain 1 member.

In my opinion turmoil isn't pure, neither is 25 def, neither is 20 def, neither is 10 def, neither is any "pure" who gets defence on purpose

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

I honestly never use to understand it, but, I never cried about it. And now I accept it.

The difference between the levels of ownage and mass murders you can commit with 30 def/Turm is just unbelievable. And most people who play Career Pures are always looking for something new to stay entertained. & it's just too much fun playing turm. I'm still @ 20 D and know that.

So either go hard, go home, go to sleep, or cry about it.

Untitled5t65345.png

Turmoilers are accepted by clans in a desperate bid to gain more people to trips. Hense why FOE did it. Not trying to be a **** or anything but the only reason 30 def is allowed in FOE now is because they were slumping hard at the time and needed help getting back on their feet. Fair play to them.

If this is true then we fucked up hard because after 3 months of accepting turmoilers in Foe we only gained 4 new turmoil members, while the other 8 were already Foe before we changed the requirement.

edit: Oh and in the meanwhile we lost 2 oldschool/elder Foe members (ahrim and richard) and barru didn't return to Foe because of our new defence requirement. Yea, we only changed the defence requirement to actually gain 1 member.

In my opinion turmoil isn't pure, neither is 25 def, neither is 20 def, neither is 10 def, neither is any "pure" who gets defence on purpose

So what you're essentially saying is you only gained 1 person but didn't have to boot 8? 9 people can really make a difference on a trip, especially when they're all in addy.

4Fdyf.png

So what you're essentially saying is you only gained 1 person but didn't have to boot 8? 9 people can really make a difference on a trip, especially when they're all in addy.

So what you're essentially saying is that you're an idiot and can't read?

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

These 8 people were already Foe before the turmoil update so that's not a raise in members. As I already said we only gained 4 new turmoilers but we lost 3 oldschool and respected members so the actual increase is only 1 member. The only way the turmoilers are making a difference at trips is their curses in p2p and their everlasting prayer in f2p. But that's not what you were talking about, you were pointing out that clans only accept turmoilers because of a desperate bid to gain members.

Oh and we don't wear 30 defence armour.

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png