Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

fatalitybanner.png

a7e6ba77852d18f19feda4f2840f953c921.gif

a7e6ba77852d43b8dab6fea59d0b9775940.gif

4191fb9107559e10d3ac4ba9cba1664261a.png

a7e6ba77852d18f19feda4f2840f953c921.gif

F2PSaturday.png

4191fb9107559f12d3ac4ba9cba1664261a.png

We had a pull of 62 today in F2P showing much improvement, and we had a very entertaining trip. Respect to everyone who fought us, we had a great time, and hope everyone else did as well. I encourage all viewers to look at all other clans evidence of today to find their own truth of todays happenings. No topic is going to be 100% truth, with that being said, here is ours. Thanks for reading :)

newfatalitybar.png

fivseop.png

We scouted EoP south of hills gap, and quickly rushed them. The fight looked fairly close, and Fatality performed extremely well for being outnumbered by so much. MM rushed from behind us pushing the fight straight into single. It was a lot of fun guys.

Fatality Starting: 60ish

Eruption of Pures Starting: 70ish

Fatality Ending: 50ish

Eruption of Pures Ending: ?

FatalityBar-1.png

fivseop.png

&

fivscntrl.png

After our EoP fight, we got word that EoP were teaming with CT so we quickly got prepared with MM to take them out. Both MM and Fatality took position north of gap, and awaited their rush. EoP rushed from the south of the gap, and were quickly getting cleared. Control then rushed from the west. We became spread in the clusterfuck, and eventually called a push south to the main fighting area. Control sort of stood away from the official fighting spot, according to their responses they thought we were cleared which was obviously untrue. The fight went on for a little longer, but EoP, and CT were eventually cleared after running south through the gap, and some to the west. Thanks for the very entertaining fight guys.

Mayhem Makers Starting: 70+

Eruption of Pures Starting: 70+

Control Starting: 60ish?

Fatality Ending: 40ish

Mayhem Makers Ending: 60ish

Eruption of Pures Ending: 0

Control Ending: 0

newfatalitybar.png

fivseop.png

&

fivscntrl.png

We got word that MM was being teamed on at 18 ports after basically clearing EoP. We hopped and rushed to kill everyone who was left. Great job fighting while outnumbered, MM.

Mayhem Makers Starting: 50ish when we got there

Eruption of Pures Starting: Just a few

Control Starting: 20ish?

Fatality Ending: 60ish

Mayhem Makers Ending: 50+ at BH

The Rest Ending: 0

After this we attempted to get fights for quite a while only to find no one accepting except for I Juniors I rushing us by his lonesome 3 times in a row. No one knows if this was because he has balls of steel, or something else. We soon got word that there was a fight going on by the north east bh stairs, and we quickly rushed to find CP vs TLP. We want to apologize to both clans for the crash, it was our mistake.

We ended near the ditch north of varrock after bsing our beloved warlord Adam, and starting a bsfest. Eventually a couple clans showed up and brought some life to it, hopefully all clans got some loot.

110528223148.png

FatalityBar-1.png

linesgreen.gif

4191fb9107559b1cd3a84aa8c6be6d542ca.gif

fatalitysig.png

4191fb9107559b1cd3a84aa8c6be6d542ca.gif

Thanks to everyone for the fights :ph34r:

15zs5ro.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We never teamed with eop, lol

You guys were fighting Eop 2v1 with your butt buddies MM.

We just came to fight FI.

And you never cleared us, I saw so much green capes drop when it was us vs you guys.

We only got pushed back because MM started pushing us.

:)

ripfb.jpg

Proud Ex-Officer of [C]on[T]rol

Proud Ex-Council of [C]omple[X]ity v1

K please stop lying. Both of these pictures were taken almost at the exact same time, look on the mini map on your pic thats us rushing south east to gap. There were about 10 seconds apart.

fiend.png

ctend.png

Don't say you were out of range, we had people out of range too.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

After our EoP fight, we got word that EoP were teaming with CT so we quickly got prepared with MM to take them out.

Actually you and MM were standing adjacent to each other at gap and we rushed you 1v2.

And that first fight at gap, we stood in multi for about 5 minutes while you stood in single, and you only rushed once MM had hopped to our world and ran down from GDZ.

Teaming with them might keep up your momentum for an extra week or so, but after that it's just going to make us more mad and end up worse for you :L

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

K please stop lying. Both of these pictures were taken almost at the exact same time, look on the mini map on your pic thats us rushing south east to gap. There were about 10 seconds apart.

fiend.png

ctend.png

Don't say you were out of range, we had people out of range too.

You guys stood north of the fight for the majority of the fight up until we pushed EoP south so it's understandable that you guys had decent numbers remaining. We were much more spread out due to half of our clan being more south after pushing them, and some north where you guys rushed. Nothing I stated was a lie, and if something is false, I'll gladly take real proof and change it.

15zs5ro.jpg

it's understandable that you guys had decent numbers remaining

Nothing I stated was a lie

?... You said that we had 0 left and you had 40 left. That seems like a lie to me. We had 43 and you had 24.

ripwy.jpg

We got word that MM was being teamed on at 18 ports after basically clearing EoP. We hopped and rushed to kill everyone who was left. Great job fighting while outnumbered, MM.

Mayhem Makers Starting: 50ish when we got there

Eruption of Pures Starting: Just a few

Control Starting: 20ish?

Fatality Ending: 60ish

Mayhem Makers Ending: 50+ at BH

The Rest Ending: 0

loooooooll eop pretty much cleared mm at obby, we hit mm cuz they crashed our run in. they we're regrouping at bh having ~20 ppl up there. we had about 35ppl left then we went to ca and logged out. eop left after we rushed.

qOY7v.png

Nice pull, hope FI can keep it up also shame about EOP leaking abunch of pics of your staff section in public :\ keep it up.

why is that a shame? Fi talks **** and gets hit, that's the rule of the internet boy :thumbsup:

qOY7v.png

?... You said that we had 0 left and you had 40 left. That seems like a lie to me. We had 43 and you had 24.

You guys ran away when we regrouped and ran your way, although it was teaming, it's still reality. If you and EoP weren't officially teaming, I do want to apologize to you so don't take what we're saying as faggotry, our actions were due to that assumption during the fight so claiming we had a 1v1 which you guys were winning is hardly right.

15zs5ro.jpg

110528165436.png

Our 2nd return group came back a little too late no one was left except for Mm/Fi. You definitely didn't have 43 left, soz.

probly 3mins after we logged out due mm was going rush us after we cleared you. bad propagenda is bad.

qOY7v.png

You guys ran away when we regrouped and ran your way, although it was teaming, it's still reality. If you and EoP weren't officially teaming, I do want to apologize to you so don't take what we're saying as faggotry, our actions were due to that assumption during the fight so claiming we had a 1v1 which you guys were winning is hardly right.

K I have no idea what you are talking about, you are trying to avoid the fact that we ended with more than you. This is exactly what CP did to us. You will focus on getting PW to believe that you are beating us instead of actually improving your clan and fixing the problems.

Good luck following the same path CP went down, they haven't beaten us in two months and have a 50 memberlist. If you want to lie when we have proof I guess I'll just have to hit you guys 2x more often so that all of your action will be us.

ripwy.jpg