Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures vs WORLD

Proxyman22

156e03s.png

After ending, we heard of a cluster going on at 18 ports between FatalityInteritus, TLP, Havoc, CT, MM, HF, Rot, Wilderness Guardians, The Titans, Ancient Fury, Repulsive, Foe, Chaotic, and a few more clans, so we gathered up 20 of our strongest warriors to clear the cluster.

f0vtzc.png

The epic battul

Eruption of Pures Starting: 20

The Last and Final Reign of Interitus Havocs Controlling Guardians Titans, Anciently Repulsing Chaotic Elites Starting: 200

We struggled to pull this off, but after a while of singling out magers until their banks were clear of sets we were able to finally clear the cluster. Our excellent return skills, along with an exceptional job of regrouping, after a long, 14 hour process, the battlefield was finally cleared. Many members stayed up overnight to attend this fight, and some even sacrificed their mothers life for it (thanks Matt Pepe)

Eruption of Pures Ending: 21

The Last and Final Reign of Interitus Havocs Controlling Guardians Titans, Anciently Repulsing Chaotic Elites Ending: 0

110529172848.png

110529181510.png

110529181530.png

110529181549.png

110529171012.png

110529181545.png

Last but not least, this photo, which clearly shows us controlling the battlefield in a completely unedited way

110529181222.png

f0vtzc.png

Join EoP today: http://www.eop-rs.com #clan-eop

fisucks1.png

Hat_red.png
Proud Council of the Eruption of Pures

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my kill pics aren't uploading but i got at least 40 of them

gf today world

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

may i add this topic is extremely wide

like the scope of our ownage

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

I got some 1 iteming pics if you want to put them in your topic.

only if they show us owning

tonkatruck.jpg

Seen you 1iteming many times, but cba taking photos and argueing with idiots. Slump all the way

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave