Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Scholes Retired

Seann

Paul Scholes has retired from football at the age of 36. A great player and played the game the way it should be! (Except for the tackling) Read More (Also features a rare interview with him :P): http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13600395.stm

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Ah', a great player. Retired with Edwin. <3

Yeah wonder if they'll be a new statue of the class of '92, The new holy trinity Giggs, Scholes and Neville :L. Of course when Giggs retires.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Didnt really him, he ****** some games for Man U. Getting so many red cards

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

• 5 weeks later...

He wasn't even that good, but he was a nice filler until Gerrard and Lampard came of age and England had some good CM's again.

Rarely scored, his passing was inconsistent, got red cards in crucial games (even at the age of 36 he was so immature and stupid as to get red carded in a FA cup semi-final against City). Retired early from international football so he wouldn't become irrelevant in comparison with the true quality players in his position (Lampard, Gerrard, Barry, and even Carrick).

As a Chelsea fan i don't see this as a good thing at all, they'll bring in someone who isn't so trash (like they've brough in Ashley Young to cover the embarassment that Valencia has been since he signed, and Chicarito to cover Berbatov's poor form).

Personally i don't think United stand a chance this year unless they bring in some more big names. Ferdinand has become injury prone and slow, Smalling is just riding along on the coattails of Vidic and can't cope against the top strikers, the Brazilian twins still aren't good enough, and they've signed a 22 year old goalkeeper. Their defence will be ripped to shreds by Chelsea, Arsenal, City, Liverpool and possibly even Spurs.

As for attack, United depend completely upon Rooney to start any sort of move. Nani spends too much time rolling around on the floor in agony to do anything, Valencia and Anderson are a joke, Giggs is going on 40 and is gonna have trouble playing for more than half an hour, Carrick's passing game this season was horendus, Chicarito is only effective when given the ball 6 yards out from goal and possesses no creativity or playmaking ability, and Berbatov seems to have lost interest in doing anything at all.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

He wasn't even that good, but he was a nice filler until Gerrard and Lampard came of age and England had some good CM's again.

Rarely scored, his passing was inconsistent, got red cards in crucial games (even at the age of 36 he was so immature and stupid as to get red carded in a FA cup semi-final against City). Retired early from international football so he wouldn't become irrelevant in comparison with the true quality players in his position (Lampard, Gerrard, Barry, and even Carrick).

As a Chelsea fan i don't see this as a good thing at all, they'll bring in someone who isn't so trash (like they've brough in Ashley Young to cover the embarassment that Valencia has been since he signed, and Chicarito to cover Berbatov's poor form).

Personally i don't think United stand a chance this year unless they bring in some more big names. Ferdinand has become injury prone and slow, Smalling is just riding along on the coattails of Vidic and can't cope against the top strikers, the Brazilian twins still aren't good enough, and they've signed a 22 year old goalkeeper. Their defence will be ripped to shreds by Chelsea, Arsenal, City, Liverpool and possibly even Spurs.

As for attack, United depend completely upon Rooney to start any sort of move. Nani spends too much time rolling around on the floor in agony to do anything, Valencia and Anderson are a joke, Giggs is going on 40 and is gonna have trouble playing for more than half an hour, Carrick's passing game this season was horendus, Chicarito is only effective when given the ball 6 yards out from goal and possesses no creativity or playmaking ability, and Berbatov seems to have lost interest in doing anything at all.

I appreciate that you are a Chelsea fan

but this post sucks

tmapw.png

but this post sucks

Forgot to mention that park ji sung spends 90 minutes chasing after the ball and doesn't actually have a position, hes like a dog at the park.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

but this post sucks

Forgot to mention that park ji sung spends 90 minutes chasing after the ball and doesn't actually have a position, hes like a dog at the park.

What he lacks in skill he makes up for in good looks

110630145309.png

tmapw.png