Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

f2p and p2p med

Asher

Defined by pulls; as no clan has a max combat they recruit to.

LPC 0-30

MPC 30-60

HPC 60+

You're welcome.

It should never be defined by pulls.

You could have requirements of maxed pure, 95+ combat f2p and only pull 20, are u lpc? No,

The Terms Lpc meant Low level Pure clan

Mpc Med Level pure clan

Hpc High level pure clan

I think its just the fact that some retarded leaders are brainwashing the younger and new joining pure of this community to make them think the terms are different.

I Folow Averages and Reqs.

Combat 80+ Your mpc/hpc. But if you are averaging 90+ str or range your hpc.

90+ Mage can be obtained at like 65 cb so you can't really add mage averages to determine hpc or mpc.

Lpc should be around like 55-70 cb.

Just Imo tho.

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

Requirements and the pull.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

lovin this topic. agreed with what most of you said.

man raijin i remember when there was an actual LPC , TP , DY, FP , M all fighting over it. Btw hi joemomma868

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

man raijin i remember when there was an actual LPC , TP , DY, FP , M all fighting over it. Btw hi joemomma868

FP was #1 Lpc. nuff

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

They should be based on reqs, but most "med" clans will accept 90+'s, so they are high. They just call themselves med to justify not being able to compete with the better clans.

your a tool its based off averages kid every mpc will have 90+s but they still have 60s too if they meet reqs

Hey man don't call Malak a tool and a kid, I will **** your **** up.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

They should be based on reqs, but most "med" clans will accept 90+'s, so they are high. They just call themselves med to justify not being able to compete with the better clans.

your a tool its based off averages kid every mpc will have 90+s but they still have 60s too if they meet reqs

A med clan shouldn't have people with 90 combat. No one cares about your clan's false claim of #1 med, dawg.

na man your a tool

100088_tonka_real_rugged_dump_truck.jpg

troo tonkas never die

LPC's in PCL days are the reason people still think their clans are low/med. I was in two of those clans and they were filled with high levels. (I was like 80 something). The levels didn't need to be close together, because none of the clans had to worry about pking together. That being said, they were pretty fun.

Also, it was Joemoma826, how dare you forget the 3 numbers at the end of an rsn I haven't used since 08?

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.