Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defence Averages

Everyones defence average is under 20, which according to the "last pure clan" is pure.

Guess they can stop using defence as justification for calling HF now, or that would make them even more hypocritical than they are already via. the hacking issue.

lmfao

epic ******* facedesk

the explanation of why your logic fails so miserably could go on forever.

>MM claim to be a pure clan

>EoP is 16 def

>16 def is accepted in MM

>Thus EoP is a pure clan according to MM

Sorry if it was a little confusing for you, i tried to break it down into the main points.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyones defence average is under 20, which according to the "last pure clan" is pure.

Guess they can stop using defence as justification for calling HF now, or that would make them even more hypocritical than they are already via. the hacking issue.

lmfao

epic ******* facedesk

>EoP is 16 def

Sorry if it was a little confusing for you, i tried to break it down into the main points.

>30 def is not accepted in MM

>thus EoP is not a pure clan according to MM??? according to that logic you used.

if all clans had to do was keep averages under 20-25 or 30, then mains could be on the ml along side pures.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

impressed with mm they have 180 ml and lowest def avrage out there.

When you pull more than anyone else out there, whats the need to get defence? Most people who are very involved with clanning sacrifice their accounts' 1 defence and go 20 or or 30 defence turmoil mainly to help their clan. Because honestly, who WANTS to be a 120 combat pure? Not me, I'm 89 combat with 11 defence and I can barely stand that.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

lmfao

epic ******* facedesk

>EoP is 16 def

Seriously....

4Fdyf.png

lmfao

epic ******* facedesk

>EoP is 16 def

You do realize that when you're talking about averages you're not talking about the cutoff point for defense? We could have a clan that accepts up to 50 def, say there are just 10 people with 50 def and 40 are 1 def, they will have a def average of 11 or so, less than you. Would they be considered pure?

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

lmfao

epic ******* facedesk

>EoP is 16 def

You do realize that when you're talking about averages you're not talking about the cutoff point for defense? We could have a clan that accepts up to 50 def, say there are just 10 people with 50 def and 40 are 1 def, they will have a def average of 11 or so, less than you. Would they be considered pure?

but 30 defence is pure now like it or not your clan doesn't decide the definition. i can garentee there are more mains helping you out than them.

mmflash123.gif

lmfao

epic ******* facedesk

>EoP is 16 def

Well you have 200 or so pures and 60 or so zerks and 99 def tanks, and you consider yourself pure don't you?

qOY7v.png

lmfao

epic ******* facedesk

>EoP is 16 def

Well you have 200 or so pures and 60 or so zerks and 99 def tanks, and you consider yourself pure don't you?

Haha.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

oops missed a biggie

Skill Level (average) 19

now that is more like cp's def average.

Difference is every single 30 defence has turmoil ;).

did you guys take the zerks off the ml just for this thread, zerks have feelings to

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

outrage = 9 nuff said

real pures get at us

-facepalm-

samzf.png

110730143544.png

This topic has turned into a flame fest. Tone it down please every1.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

outrage = 9 nuff said

real pures get at us

-facepalm-

u seem mad

No I honestly could care less what your def average is. I facepalmed because you guys really seem like you want to make it as difficult on yourselves as possible. People here will headhunt if you try and separate yourself from the pack.

samzf.png

110730143544.png