Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Solo

Karl's words:

[21:53] <Solo> I just want to send a message

[21:53] <Solo> as it may be my last post on PW

[21:53] <``Karl> y

[21:54] <``Karl> and I'll be the judge of it.

I do this not because I have to, I do this because I want to. Through the many years I have been part of RuneScape and clanning in general I have seen **** storm occur. I have been part of every ups and downs EoP has had for the past 2 years and half. We've slumped countless times due to getting our forums hacked for 6 times or so, leaders quitting, inner clan drama, etc. Hell, even Old P K 3 R was thinking about closing the clan 2 years ago when we pulled single digits to trips because he was just tired of it all, and up to this day I think I can say I am tired as well.

I have seen many posts on these boards concerning the way the pure community has been running lately. Members of clans spreading RATs, ddosing, flaming, the list goes on.. I don't think I need to clarify myself but I just want to say one thing and I'm sure many others would agree with me; What are we fighting for? This is a virtual world we have developed over years and years. Where has the "respect" for the founding fathers gone? Where is the respect for pure clanning in general? So many of you play this game to have "fun", yet use dirty tactics because we all know one thing: No one has fun when they lose, especially pathetic hypocrite leaders.

Upon arriving from work today I got on the computer and PM'd my good friend 13th to schedule a fight this week. The fight was declined for whatever reason but I was somewhat confused when I read this

[20:03] <Solo> [MM]13th

[20:03] <Solo> would you be interested in a prep this week

[20:03] <[MM]13th> nice 7m bank

[20:03] <Solo> what?

I tried getting on my account but I was unable to until a good friend of mine told me my account was 41 defence. I didn't really care at the time because to be honest RuneScape doesn't interest me at all. I enjoy clanning and leading EoP as someone who know's what they're doing and not desperate for e-fame.

Upon logging on this amazing image was displayed:

110606221501.png

[21:31] [MM]13th is [email protected] * ...

[21:31] [MM]13th on @#team-ace-of-spades #fatality +#Team-Outbreak @#zany @#mm-scouts

[21:31] [MM]13th using *.SwiftIRC.net SwiftIRC network

[21:31] [MM]13th has identified for this nick

[21:31] [MM]13th has been idle 6mins 31secs, signed on Sun Jun 05 17:37:14

[21:31] [MM]13th End of /WHOIS list.

[21:33] <Solo> if you think i actually care about runescape

[21:33] <Solo> you're hugely mistaken

[21:36] <[MM]13th> i am the hero that gotham needs

Yes, that is my near 6 year old account Solo K1ng hacked by the leader of MM, 13th R4nger. I do not care about RuneScape at all and never will. I play to lead my clan and I intend on doing so for a very long time. You may call EoP hypocrites because, yes, I will admit certain members have ddosed and hacked RS accounts but they were dealt with accordingly. I was somewhat shocked when I found out 13th actually hacked my account, I had an ounce of respect for him but the hypocrisy of clan leaders and your posts.. Far amuses me.

In case none of you believe that 13th actually hacked me, I will not post proof here because I do not want to leak his IP, I will keep that to myself and myself only. What I will do with it is up to myself, any EoP members caught ddosing him or any other MM members will be permantely removed from the clan.

I just want to say one thing, man the **** up and remember this is a virtual world. Stop the bitching, stop the crying and most importantly don't be hypocrites.

13th.jpg

To all admins reading this, I would appreciate it if this topic remains unlocked. I will appreciate any critisicm and I hope this topic remains flame free. I've talked to Karl so we'll see how things go.

Oh.. Almost forgot: Good evening 13th.

solom.jpg

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

You may call EoP hypocrites because, yes, I will admit certain members have ddosed and hacked RS accounts but they were dealt with accordingly.

This bit confuses me as Goop, Leader of Eop, took part in the hacking of a cp member, drunks brother, and made a video about it.

Whilst it was claimed this was done in retaliation to a CP member hacking Zealot, this was not true as I asked Zealot at the time, him being an old friend from my time as Leader of EOP, and he said he didn't know who did it but to say it was CP who had done it without any proof.

D G D was hacked for 200m and defence.

Now while I agree it is sad that it is sad that you've been hacked, is there much of a difference?

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Well this is going to be a barrel of fun.

Personally have never seen the point of DDoSing or other illegal activites for the sake of a game. Sometimes taunting eachother can create a good, healthy, rivalry but I haven't seen any of those for quite some time either.

Omni is my one. My only.

Good evening 13th :)

solom.jpg

it's funny because that's not 13th lol

That's his new acc.

And if you have hacked people, it's only karma coming at you, can't complain. I've seen lots of dirty deeds from you guys, so I'm not surprised it happened to you now. Don't make it a big deal now just cause you're at the other end at the table :/

But I do agree it's pathetic, only making the pure world smaller, everyone should cut the ********.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Pretty pathetic, but I don't expect much from Mm. Tbh, just use that account on trips anyway. That will make them mad.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Pretty pathetic, but I don't expect much from Mm. Tbh, just use that account on trips anyway. That will make them mad.

Lol thats wat i was thinking lol

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Why did my pic get deleted?

Logan and Kj got banned from PW for hacking and such, surely the same would apply when Karl has confirmed himself that it is 13th's IP on the account.

And who cares if i post a pic of 13th's IP here, it's not like someone isn't going to already be camping it.

qOY7v.png

Why did my pic get deleted?

Logan and Kj got banned from PW for hacking and such, surely the same would apply when Karl has confirmed himself that it is 13th's IP on the account.

And who cares if i post a pic of 13th's IP here, it's not like someone isn't going to already be camping it.

I care.

You're missing the entire point of this topic.

Omni is my one. My only.

Sorry about what happened solo. All the more reason I am not in a clan at the moment. It's complete and utter drama and people need to grow up.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

If it wasn't true it would have been locked by the 3-4 mods actively cleaning this topic, but they've been told not too because karl has confirmed that it was 13th's ip in the screenshot of the account.

People spamming "proof", i posted the pic of his IP on the account and it was deleted.

qOY7v.png

I don't think I need to clarify myself but I just want to say one thing and I'm sure many others would agree with me; What are we fighting for? This is a virtual world we have developed over years and years. Where has the "respect" for the founding fathers gone? Where is the respect for pure clanning in general? So many of you play this game to have "fun", yet use dirty tactics because we all know one thing: No one has fun when they lose, especially pathetic hypocrite leaders.

This pretty much is all that needs to be said, and the worst part is, all the idiots that need to read it, won't even read it, only the people who can agree will read it and take meaning in it..

and MM will be there just saying "oh you take this game too serious"

Not coming back on this topic, nor pure warfare for awhile.

There is more to this topic than just my account getting hacked lol, I have plenty of other accounts so I don't really care but read between the lines ^^

props to the mods, you guys doing great and thanks for keeping it open Karl and others.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

It's a never ending cycle.

I guess MM felt the pressure, I guess EOP needed the eye opening, I hope it changes the point of view of pure clans for some people. I was getting bored of the whole hacking thing...

I feel bad for Solo, although I remember Luke getting hacked back in CP and nothing happening to whoever did it.

2cgjyaf.jpg

Shame on everyone throwing blame without the evidence being posted.

They posted it but the moderators deleted it because it's not allowed.

Shame on everyone throwing blame without the evidence being posted.

People aren't allowed to post IP's on this site. I believe Solo already showed the proof to Karl (which is why this isn't locked).

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTd0PfJADjs

youtube video for all to see.

what you people don't understand is that solo does not care that he got hacked. he lost 7m and a 3 month remake of an account. what is sad is about MM booting people for DDoSing and criticising EOP claiming we would not do anything about it. and now the leader of MM hacked the other leader of EOP. that is why it is called hyprococy. MM i would like to say good luck because if 13th's ip isnt aloud to be posted here it is leaked and probably camped. he probably changed it/has a dynaamic ip so it wouldn't matter anyway. but im guessing you might have a bit of ts lag in the weekends to come.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTd0PfJADjs

youtube video for all to see.

what you people don't understand is that solo does not care that he got hacked. he lost 7m and a 3 month remake of an account. what is sad is about MM booting people for DDoSing and criticising EOP claiming we would not do anything about it. and now the leader of MM hacked the other leader of EOP. that is why it is called hyprococy. MM i would like to say good luck because if 13th's ip isnt aloud to be posted here it is leaked and probably camped. he probably changed it/has a dynaamic ip so it wouldn't matter anyway. but im guessing you might have a bit of ts lag in the weekends to come.

I stopped reading there lol.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here