Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RAW LIST (Poll Vote)

Druzzy

110 members have voted

1. 1. RAW LIST

• YES
    • NO
    • YES with 20 DEF CAP
    • YES with 1 DEF CAP

Inspired by Poke's topic and based on a true story.

I became interested in seeing what the voting outcome would be when concerning the PCR LIST, it seems only but a few are opposed to the idea and most call for '1 Def ruling'.

It will take a huge majority to bring back the PCR LIST, and it really wouldn't be as hard as you think. Maybe after some pole work we will see where we land.

Poke's topic --->> http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16641

Untitled5t65345.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it should be negotiated like it used to be with a 10 defence rule for no agreement.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

There shouldn't be any sort of def cap or restrictions, fullout should indicate both the opts and the gear, or its not a clans full strength.

so you would allow addy in an f2p full out?

Arp-1.png

Yes w/ One Defence

PCR list should be based on organization, tanking (without special advantages; everyone is on the same play field) and general skill rather than leaning on addy for support. :@

Retired March 2012

There shouldn't be any sort of def cap or restrictions, fullout should indicate both the opts and the gear, or its not a clans full strength.

y not?

qOY7v.png

y not?

Tell your addies to level up their non defense stats.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

y not?

I don't think I can name a single f2p full out where addy was allowed. 20 defense has been accepted for forever so I get why people would want that, but addy hasn't and in f2p it's for defensive purposes. If you say you got it for that fog shield and that gauntlet strength bonus then you're lying. That's why. Stop sucking and you won't need the addy.

Arp-1.png

y not?

I don't think I can name a single f2p full out where addy was allowed. 20 defense has been accepted for forever so I get why people would want that, but addy hasn't and in f2p it's for defensive purposes. If you say you got it for that fog shield and that gauntlet strength bonus then you're lying. That's why. Stop sucking and you won't need the addy.

Times change. There was a time when no clans allowed addy, but that's no longer the case and it's foolish not to move with the times. A fullout is supposed to represent a clans full strength, but how is that achieved by restricting what people can wear?

And my clan is more than capable without it, i'm representing my own opinions, not that of my clan.

qOY7v.png

y not?

F2P has no melee weapons that hit through addy.

Thats why.

inb4 g2her.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

1 defence, every clan will be on the same level gear wise. With 1 defence it's down to stats, numbers and organisation which shows a clans true strenght (not relying on armour but on organisation mainly). It's the fairest thing to do. If not 1 def make it 10 def.

heartline8.gif

1 defence, every clan will be on the same level gear wise. With 1 defence it's down to stats, numbers and organisation which shows a clans true strenght (not relying on armour but on organisation mainly). It's the fairest thing to do. If not 1 def make it 10 def.

This.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

1. Def is part of someones stats....

2. I want to have fun meaning: I want to see Titans, Dung, Turmoil.... Not some boring stuff that only reason why people complain about it is because they don't have it themselves. Go train your accounts instead of posting on pure warfare or double task like me lol. :wub:

3. If this crap is F2P then w.e it's going to be boring anyway, so just do 1 Def.....

LOL! Who still plays this game

I think that the def cap should be decided by both clan leaders that are doing the war.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Okay, then I'll make a clan accepting 45 def, call myself pure and fullout you guys. I can wear rune, because otherwise we wouldn't be at our full strength. You decline, you lose.

Then everyone will have to do the same, and 45 def will be considered pure by 2k12

Non flame version;

If a clan accepting addy declares on a clan not accepting addy, there should be a 1 def cap.

But thats just my opinion.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

2. I want to have fun meaning: I want to see Titans, Dung, Turmoil.... Not some boring stuff that only reason why people complain about it is because they don't have it themselves. Go train your accounts instead of posting on pure warfare or double task like me lol. :wub:

3. If this crap is F2P then w.e it's going to be boring anyway, so just do 1 Def.....

By stats I mean, str/range/mage/attack/hp/pray :thumbsup: defence should not play a huge role in a PURE fight. So a 1 def or 10 def cap would be best. Neither clan will have a huge advantage over the other clan.

Because you accept it it doesn't mean other clans accept turmoil. Thus why should they accept a fight when you have the advantage of defence and turmoil. One defence would be the fairest, I'm not even talking about titans, dung and corrupt. Just about defence.

It's your opinion you dislike f2p. Almost all clans are both f2p and p2p based thus both types should be included in the PCR rules.

heartline8.gif

If it's boring for you quit the pure world and go to the main world. Nothing wrong with that and it's much more fun.

Only voted for 1 def because 10 def was not an option. Why not just have a def cap with no other rules? Like for example 1 or 10 def cap allowing summoning, handcannons, turmoil, dungeoneering. That way both sides of this argument win. Btw, if you flame me for my opinion, just realize that i don't care firsthand.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Okay, then I'll make a clan accepting 45 def, call myself pure and fullout you guys. I can wear rune, because otherwise we wouldn't be at our full strength. You decline, you lose.

Then everyone will have to do the same, and 45 def will be considered pure by 2k12

Non flame version;

If a clan accepting addy declares on a clan not accepting addy, there should be a 1 def cap.

But thats just my opinion.

You go make a clan that allows 45 def and see if it is within a mile of Pure Warfare or even mentioned in the PCR list. We're all waiting for your skepticism to take a concrete stance against the pure world, so there is your motivation. Gogogogogogogo.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki