Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemptions 1st F2p Pk Trip

Iraqi Mage

@collosal, we did not outopted you. Our numbers were similar and we were outleveled during at maze. Anyways we were fighting BV at furnace until you guys came crashing. We kept returning and fought you up into BH. Basically the fight between us 3 were about a hour long and it was EF vs. BV, then EF vs. IR, then IR vs. BV, then IR vs EF, then EF vs. BV, and so on.

First off, we agreed that you were defendng at maze and you rushed out and attacked us when we weren't ready? Secondly, you lied about your opts for that fight. As Iraqi said, he logged onto his scout and saw that you guys had over 30 along with mains.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome work IR

Lookin good :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Alot of action on your first trip.

Hmpf, if we pull 5 or so more, I'd love to fight you guys.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Lol, we only peaked 33 today. The fight at maze we had about 26. The mains near maze were ex-EF that went on their main and sniped us through our whole trip. The other fights we had, we only had 15-20. We fought you guys outopted many times and outleveled, too. And their were 2 mains that always sniped Ef members, which names was Rambo and Iraqi Mage something. Either way, good fight and see you guys next week.

I use my main as a scout. Once I died I ran up to see how many opts you guys had, which was well over 30. And then of course I get attacked by your members so once I attacked back it seemed as if I was sniping with main, which I was not.

Nonetheless good fight EF.

Don't even try and lie dude, you were sniping EF members the whole time at maze....even heading down from in single strip you continued sniping EF. I had to pj you a couple of times to get you off the EF members......

2ewgrxw.gif

Lol, we only peaked 33 today. The fight at maze we had about 26. The mains near maze were ex-EF that went on their main and sniped us through our whole trip. The other fights we had, we only had 15-20. We fought you guys outopted many times and outleveled, too. And their were 2 mains that always sniped Ef members, which names was Rambo and Iraqi Mage something. Either way, good fight and see you guys next week.

I use my main as a scout. Once I died I ran up to see how many opts you guys had, which was well over 30. And then of course I get attacked by your members so once I attacked back it seemed as if I was sniping with main, which I was not.

Nonetheless good fight EF.

Don't even try and lie dude, you were sniping EF members the whole time at maze....even heading down from in single strip you continued sniping EF. I had to pj you a couple of times to get you off the EF members......

No I logged in quick onto my main and I ran up single strip since my main was logged out at East drags. I ran up and saw your opts count and you guys started attacking me and started taking pics and spamming nice mains IR ect.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg