Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrage's Filthy Sunday | June, 12 2011

Flankk

28mdxko.jpg

Outrage went out today expecting the usual trip and we ended up pulling 57 just like last week, even with our apps closed until last night. We found out some of the HPC's had pulls similar to ours so we figured it was going to be a fun trip.

1zl6pli.jpg

10ej8mq.jpg

Video

10ej8mq.jpg

Fights

We started off asking EOP for a run in and they accepted but TLP hit them at the location we were going to fight so we quickly rushed into dwarfs with EOP on the west and us to the east TLP ran to the west, then we heard FOE and MM were rushing so we hopped back to our home world banked our loots and went out for another hit.

Outrage vs TLP vs EOP

Outrage Starting: 51

TLP Starting: About 35 when we rushed

EOP Starting: About 30 when we rushed

Outrage Ending: 45

TLP Ending: About 30 running west

EOP Ending: About 8

PS: Correct me on these numbers if I'm wrong, not trying to make up ****, it was just a quick fight.

After banking our loots from the first fight we found out that Tr and IR were fighting at dwarfs and since Tr didn't want to give us a fight we figured we might as well put them in the position to fight or log out. They decided to fight.

Outrage vs Tribulation vs Intense Redemption

Outrage Starting: 50

Tribulation Starting: 25?

IR Starting: 15?

Outrage Ending: 46

Tribulation Ending: 0

IR Ending: 0

We banked our loots from our hit on Tribulation and Intense Redemption then were anxious for another fight so we just went to dwarfs and took a defending spread, we asked EOP for a fight and Havoc decided to hit us first so we just fought them. Havoc rushed from the north and we quickly pushed them to gap.

Outrage vs Havoc

Outrage Starting: 45

Havoc Starting: 34

Outrage Ending: 20 when EOP crashed

Havoc Ending: 13 when EOP crashed?

We regrouped after EOP's crash so then we wanted to get some revenge on them. We see them at gwas ledge by grave and go around to the east of grave, we hit them at 18 ports and then Massacre comes in 1 iteming us and we eventually cleared EOP.

Outrage vs Eruption of Pures

Outrage Starting: 43

EOP Starting: 45

Outrage Ending: 16

EOP Ending: 0

10ej8mq.jpg

Pictures

110612172132.png

110612152924.png

110612153558.png

110612153708.png

110612153726.png

110612153737.png

110612154805.png

110612172658.png

110612225634.png

trip2.png

110611112025.png

110611112742.png

110612222531.png

110613080718.png

110613081911.png

110613082105.png

110612230523.png

110612161733.png

110612233415.png

110613000224.png

110613000821.png

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some things need changing, but otherwise gj ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

You never cleared us. We heard you were crashing so we logged right after we cleared TR. The most you killed was around 5 that stayed to loot.

Yeah we killed mainly Tribulation, most of you guys managed to dip pretty quick unlike Tribulation, they were actually trying to fight a little but didn't work out pretty well, for them ;)

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

We still had like 30 TLP left when foe crashed but we just dipped. TLP was actually talking about finishing EOP off then staying so we could clear you guys quick, sadly FOE crashed so that never happened. - Don't take this as flame.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

Keep the topic clean, askt he ranks of the clans u had run ins for their starting/ending opts.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Good job children.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

You never cleared us. We heard you were crashing so we logged right after we cleared TR. The most you killed was around 5 that stayed to loot.

u didnt clear us

gj on ur trip O

2k0h9z.gif

we asked EOP for a fight and Havoc decided to hit us first so we just fought them. Havoc rushed from the north and we quickly pushed them to gap.

So you planned 2 run ins because you wanted someone to crash knowing you would lose lmao..

Wrong, we wanted to have a run in vs EOP, they were taking ages though.

We did not organize world/location with EOP at that time.

I would consider you assuming we got EOP to rush because we know we're gonna lose as flame, it's an empty assumption, wich actually is offensive towards us, obviously no moderator is seeing this :whistling:

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

we asked EOP for a fight and Havoc decided to hit us first so we just fought them. Havoc rushed from the north and we quickly pushed them to gap.

So you planned 2 run ins because you wanted someone to crash knowing you would lose lmao..

Wrong, we wanted to have a run in vs EOP, they were taking ages though.

We did not organize world/location with EOP at that time.

I would consider you assuming we got EOP to rush because we know we're gonna lose as flame, it's an empty assumption, wich actually is offensive towards us, obviously no moderator is seeing this :whistling:

Report it instead of complaining about an oversight :Slim:. We've gotten to every report so far.

Arp-1.png