Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clans probable to reopen, or who you want to reopen this summer

mi7ch

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what everyone is basically saying is that no clans should re-open and no new clans should come in.

On a side note. Clans are only as good as the amount of effort put in by the leaders or people who run the clan. The clans that have been consistently open and successful to some extent are probably on the computer the most doing whatever they can to make their clan better. And obviously the clans that have been open the longest and have had the most success have a lot of dedicated members over the years that can help out the leaders a lot.

DingDingDing this guy won the obvious award.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Didn't know people liked DP so much.

Also, many people forget that Epidemic was actually a reopen. The first time Epidemic came around was summer of 07, they had like 25-35 combat requirements and slowly moved up to 60+ combat stat. They closed Dec. 10, 2007 when the wilderness was taken off (give a few days maybe). It reopened around a year later. ;)

I'm not sure who I'd like to see reopen. I don't really want any clans to fail and their legacys be ruined by decisions that should have never been made.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

I hope it doesn't but I have a bet that Chaotic will open again by the end of the year maybe in september time :P

This won't happen. Duval quit scape and I'm done with that project. Kyle and Tyluh wouldn't reopen it so ya.. If anyone were gonna re open it w/o Duval would be dumb IMO.

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic

I'de love to see Kid3, 0wnage, Maffia and Str re-open Dv.

Most of us have quit rs buddy , i just lurk forums nowadays :whistling:

But ye Dv was great but will never reopen weve grown to old and see no point in returning when we have no motivation to do so :thumbsup:

Reopening is something im against , once u closed u should stay closed and just keep ur reputation u had :thumbsup:

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Epidemic and DP won't be re-opening, it's a fact.

Goodluck to all others clans that do re-open though. Same goes for new clans.

and you are?

DP could reopen one day maybe. I don't see it happening unless the game improved.

mmflash123.gif

Epidemic: The Best F2P clan ever no1 would ever able to beat them, but they wont re-open as Epidemic from back in the days, NME is like the baby of epidemic nearly the same ranks but as a lpc which is way more fun then the higher lvled clans these days

Destructive Pures: 1 of the best Matched opts clan back in the days, but their old leaders/ranks nearly all of the has quit rs or are inactive in 1 of the bigger clans such as tlp,eop,foe

Dv: same reason as dp very organized in p2p we're stepping it up in f2p also, but leaders are inactive/quit rs

TGG: very organized F2P, if they had a good day with good pulls they could pull out a win sometimes against clans such as E,DP,FOE,CP back in the days

CY: Probly 1 of the best outstanding communitys of all clans these days, majority of them are in CT, or hangout in #zuluz but wont see them re-opening though, would love to :wub:

Exclusive: Exclusive v1 probly 1 of the best MPC pure clans back in the days used to **** on clans like CH,IR etc.. v2 was a fail, but wouldnt see them re-opening though most of the old ranks has quit rs or are in zenith

there plenty of old clans that i have forgot to mention that wouldn't re-open though :(

qOY7v.png

Epidemic: The Best F2P clan ever no1 would ever able to beat them, but they wont re-open as Epidemic from back in the days, NME is like the baby of epidemic nearly the same ranks but as a lpc which is way more fun then the higher lvled clans these days

Destructive Pures: 1 of the best Matched opts clan back in the days, but their old leaders/ranks nearly all of the has quit rs or are inactive in 1 of the bigger clans such as tlp,eop,foe

Dv: same reason as dp very organized in p2p we're stepping it up in f2p also, but leaders are inactive/quit rs

TGG: very organized F2P, if they had a good day with good pulls they could pull out a win sometimes against clans such as E,DP,FOE,CP back in the days

CY: Probly 1 of the best outstanding communitys of all clans these days, majority of them are in CT, or hangout in #zuluz but wont see them re-opening though, would love to :wub:

Exclusive: Exclusive v1 probly 1 of the best MPC pure clans back in the days used to **** on clans like CH,IR etc.. v2 was a fail, but wouldnt see them re-opening though most of the old ranks has quit rs or are in zenith

there plenty of old clans that i have forgot to mention that wouldn't re-open though :(

Dv ranks haven't really quit lol..

Maffiajef-Fatality

Josh-Foe

Jamie-Foe

Roman-TR

Y0sup01-Foe

Pete-Foe

Kide-CP

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Dv ranks haven't really quit lol..

Maffiajef-Fatality

Josh-Foe

Jamie-Foe

Roman-TR

Y0sup01-Foe

Pete-Foe

Kide-CP

Maffiajef - Retired and is never on, will not be becoming back again fully.

Josh - inactive in foe i heard

Pete - not a rank

Roman - wasnt Dv till the end

Kide - retired + inactive i think

y0sup& jamie - only active

Sry brayden but we do not have the time or motivation to Reopen.

I just browse forums or go to a f2p event once in a while

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png