Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan pking is becoming unbearable.

Freego

Ugh another one of these topics.

Honestly, if you only knew how boring mult pking as become in general. If you believe that pking without fighting another clan is fun then you are sadly mistaken. Foe does midweek pk trip every week however apart from 1 itemers and a few randomers that actually risk the wild is pretty dead. Most of these team/clan also know not to pk during the weekend because they know that we go out only on the weekends. I do not even want to get started on single pking.

I do agree that most clans only cares about topics. However, I believe that Foe does not. When we go out pking there is never a mention about a pk topic or even about this "#1" crap. Usual when we are about to fight or pking we are out to have some fun, get some pixels, and just enjoy any fight we have. Not saying that everyone in my clan feels the same but for the most part I know our ranks believe the same.

The wild will never be the same it was back before bh era.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Make a baby pure and join NME.

We pk for fun and don't chase other clans from world to world.

We just fight massers outnumbered and usually win.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Agree with OP. lol @ people acting butthurt because the dudes from MM or w.e If you read his post you wouldn't need to make such idiotic posts.

Anywho - all the huge, high level clans are probably never going to resolve their problems. The smaller clans are honestly better, however still not like what it used to be. I think what it all boils down to is the fact that there is nothing to do in the wilderness anymore except fight other clans. You used to be able to go on ANY world back in the day and still run into a team of mains, a bunch of massers, etc. which kept the pk'ing clans busy. Now, you'd be lucky to find 1 guy in full rune past lvl 20 in any non high risk world.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

Honestly, if you only knew how boring mult pking as become in general. If you believe that pking without fighting another clan is fun then you are sadly mistaken. Foe does midweek pk trip every week however apart from 1 itemers and a few randomers that actually risk the wild is pretty dead. Most of these team/clan also know not to pk during the weekend because they know that we go out only on the weekends. I do not even want to get started on single pking.

I do agree that most clans only cares about topics. However, I believe that Foe does not. When we go out pking there is never a mention about a pk topic or even about this "#1" crap. Usual when we are about to fight or pking we are out to have some fun, get some pixels, and just enjoy any fight we have. Not saying that everyone in my clan feels the same but for the most part I know our ranks believe the same.

Yea except for the first thing u see on foe's website is #1 pure clan, i still dont understand how clans claim to be number #1 when other clans have 50 more members. Basicly PCR list should be started, ultra should be kicked from his clan for continuing to bring main to war/bragging about it, clan leaders have to actually be strict and kick kids for doing stupid **** that makes this game worse.

I lol'd at everyone's text walls, I respect your opinions but you just wasted your time because nothing will change. It's sad but it's the truth. Clans are desperate for wins, no one has fun when they lose.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Sounds like another version of Resurgence. Haha. :thumbsup:

Yo man really good topic here, and I understand exactly what you're saying.

I agree with you 100%.

It's really horrid that people are just so scared these days.

Scared of what?

a. scared of getting their name frowned upon

b. scared of losing a fight on weekend trips

c. scared of having to look bad on pw

d. scared of their rival clans

etc etc

Might as well stop hiding behind stupid troll phrases like

"brb calling hf"

or

"FOEOP"

in addition to:

"Ahem. You can clearly see that at 3:09 of the video _____ clan crashes and we obviously won the fight after you guys were cleared at gdz"

Yeah like i'm gonna watch your cookie-cutter video of your weekend trip and be the judge myself as to who won your stupid run in.

Ok

-----

Back on topic, don't listen to the idiots on this topic that are quoting some sarcastic quote from up top

"you're basing this off of 2004? *snicker* lol idiot welcome to 2011"

don't listen to those kids, cuz they're the problem we're talking about here anyways.

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

I lol'd at everyone's text walls, I respect your opinions but you just wasted your time because nothing will change. It's sad but it's the truth. Clans are desperate for wins, no one has fun when they lose.

And you like it this way? look i understand you probably think your having fun because claiming that you have defeated mm and foe or watever may feel good because you are the clan leader and you get the credit, but your members are probably really bored of it, they dont get any credit and they just lose pixels for your credibility. But if you dont like it this way you can definitely change this ****. YOU ARE THE LEADER OF EOP THEREFORE YOU CAN CHANGE THE WAY YOUR CLAN RUNS AND ACTUALLY BE RESPECTABLE, theres a reason why med clans are better. first they are better organized than the hpc's, and dont ignore that because you clan pulls *higher*,there members are better quality hpc's benefit from their numbers not there quality nowadays, and they actually get their own fights for their members

and not mooch off of another clan by crashing, thats really dirty and low btw.

Maybe you and the other hpc staff members should wise up and actually come together and discuss about this, take your damn spys out and actually organize run ins. if the other clan doesnt want to fight you, thats there loss. Be the better clan and end this **** that goes on please. god damn it pisses me the **** off. get good or get out

:\

Sounds like another version of Resurgence. Haha. :thumbsup:

settle down

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS

Yea except for the first thing u see on foe's website is #1 pure clan, i still dont understand how clans claim to be number #1 when other clans have 50 more members. Basicly PCR list should be started, ultra should be kicked from his clan for continuing to bring main to war/bragging about it, clan leaders have to actually be strict and kick kids for doing stupid **** that makes this game worse.

Where does it say "#1" on our forums? Also you claim a pure clan is better than someone else just by ml size?

So, if a bunch of level 60's have 300ml they are automatically "#1"?

Either way I do not see anything in your post that is relevant to this topic.

I was giving my point of view in my clan. Considering I been in Foe for well over 2 years from your post you only seen a small portion of the seemingly endless rivalry between Foe and Mm.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

I have fun even when I lose. I wouldnt mind actually going to fight someone even if we lose, its more fun then sitting or hopping

You just have to adapt. It was hard for me to coming back to RS with the way things are now but, it's just the way it is. + RS population has grown a lot. I remember when there was hardly any 110+ and now you see maxed mains everywhere you look. It's a new game, put your game face on.

Untitled5t65345.png

And you like it this way? look i understand you probably think your having fun because claiming that you have defeated mm and foe or watever may feel good because you are the clan leader and you get the credit, but your members are probably really bored of it, they dont get any credit and they just lose pixels for your credibility. But if you dont like it this way you can definitely change this ****. YOU ARE THE LEADER OF EOP THEREFORE YOU CAN CHANGE THE WAY YOUR CLAN RUNS AND ACTUALLY BE RESPECTABLE, theres a reason why med clans are better. first they are better organized than the hpc's, and dont ignore that because you clan pulls *higher*,there members are better quality hpc's benefit from their numbers not there quality nowadays, and they actually get their own fights for their members

Maybe you and the other hpc staff members should wise up and actually come together and discuss about this, take your damn spys out and actually organize run ins. if the other clan doesnt want to fight you, thats there loss. Be the better clan and end this **** that goes on please. god damn it pisses me the **** off. get good or get out

lol at the naivety in this post

You think clans accept a run-in when they're slightly outopt'd

You think trips would be more fun without spies

You think its more fun to stand around and do nothing than to crash clans that have done the exact same to you in the past

You think you little clans are more organized than the big ones

Try leading a clan for a few months and you'll see how completely wrong you are.

qOY7v.png

You think its more fun to stand around and do nothing than to crash clans that have done the exact same to you in the past

Try leading a clan for a few months and you'll see how completely wrong you are.

clans accept runins when they're slightly outopted. your clan doesn't even when its evenly opted.

ok, i'm guessing being mm has something to do with it because i dont think me or any1 in foe feels the same.

about the spy thing - isn't mm the ones that brag about spying? just take a look almost all of their leaders have "pm me to spy" in their sig etc...such hypocritical joke this topic is

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

You should tell your fellow members to stop Bringing mains along with MM.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

Where does it say "#1" on our forums? Also you claim a pure clan is better than someone else just by ml size?

I was giving my point of view in my clan. Considering I been in Foe for well over 2 years from your post you only seen a small portion of the seemingly endless rivalry between Foe and Mm.

My apologies it's the "home of the best pure clan" :thumbsup: , don't try and put your clan up on a pedestal it is one of the main reasons hpc is turning to ****... certain people arent kicked for bringing their mains, multiple kids are kicked for teleing and let back in, somebody decides to let 30 def in after a vote that showed the complete. Incidents like these cause disrespect between clans

clans accept runins when they're slightly outopted. your clan doesn't even when its evenly opted.

k0 and b/c they do it to u, should u do it to others... i bet your mommy taught u better and i would bet some clan would fight u out opted if u didnt have kids running around in addy

str8 off the header at the top

[Leaders]

Kyle (All The Best)

Walli (Curl Bro)

[High Councils]

Adam (Jesus)

Adhi (Adhi Daddy)

Ben (Bawage)

Briggsy (Briggsy)

Dan (O M F Dz)

Devon (Eaz y)

[Warlord]

Kevin (13l00dystr)

2hf2gib.png

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

lmao chill

yeah it's pretty retarded to dedicate your 3 hours out of a week together as a clan, a clan in which u put so much work/time, to another clan.

if you're having fun as a clan doing this, then it's fine.

if you're not having fun in these clans, then leave.

why try to change something by still supporting it? by being in a clan that does this type of dumb shet, you are keeping them able. leave them and eventually they'll get the message and make the change.

if u wana make a change, first u gotta change urself :teehee:

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png