Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[6/15/2011] Control Vs Fatality P2P Prep

-Charlie-

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drunk 1 ct 0

he just trolled u guys if u didnt realize yet :/

He's a rank of PW and breaking the rules? You and Drunk should take a look at the new no tolerance act of 6/9/2011

If you troll, you lose.

Definitions

1. Troll

One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

Tsk tsk.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

drunk 1 ct 0

he just trolled u guys if u didnt realize yet :/

He's a rank of PW and breaking the rules? You and Drunk should take a look at the new no tolerance act of 6/9/2011

If you troll, you lose.

Definitions

1. Troll

One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

Tsk tsk.

dont be a smartass with me

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

You forgot to mention it was 23 v 35 :x

First it was 26

then 24

now 23

And I've said it 1000 times we didn't start with 35. Please just stop :|

This is the first time I've posted. I led the prep, so I do believe I know what I'm talking about when I say we had 23. I was communicating with P0ke the whole time.

As for Corrupt Pures, they followed us up there. When we hopped worlds, they didn't follow until like 15 minutes later when they somehow found our world. Despite the countless pms I got from their members, I never gave up the world, so I would appreciate it if you guys stopped saying we called CP.

Also, you had 33 to start ~ Verified by P0ke. I just gave a rounded number.

Congratulations on your victory, but please stop making it sound like you beat us matched opts. We all know you didn't put the opts in the topic for a reason.

- Taken from the Omni "No Tolerance Act"

"Here's some ways on how you can post your topic in an accepted manner.

1. When posting the number of people both clans had. Do not assume that they had a number. Make sure you get an IRC quote from a rival rank and find out what they had for starting and ending options."

Fatality Starting: 23

Ending: 0

I hope this post isn't taken as flame as it really was a fun fight even though we were outopted. Once again, I apologize for the 5-6 CP guys who were 1 iteming you but obviously I had no control over that. We have CP who idle in our channel and they caught wind of our prep due to our site being down and us having to mass spam it.

Once again, congratulations on your victory. If you really want to make a push in P2P feel free to pm me for a matched prep or something.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

First it was 26

then 24

now 23

This is the first time I've posted. I led the prep, so I do believe I know what I'm talking about when I say we had 23. I was communicating with P0ke the whole time.

As for Corrupt Pures, they followed us up there. When we hopped worlds, they didn't follow until like 15 minutes later when they somehow found our world. Despite the countless pms I got from their members, I never gave up the world, so I would appreciate it if you guys stopped saying we called CP.

Congratulations on your victory, but please stop making it sound like you beat us matched opts. We all know you didn't put the opts in the topic for a reason.

1. When posting the number of people both clans had. Do not assume that they had a number. Make sure you get an IRC quote from a rival rank and find out what they had for starting and ending options."

I hope this post isn't taken as flame as it really was a fun fight even though we were outopted. Once again, I apologize for the 5-6 CP guys who were 1 iteming you but obviously I had no control over that. We have CP who idle in our channel and they caught wind of our prep due to our site being down and us having to mass spam it.

Once again, congratulations on your victory. If you really want to make a push in P2P feel free to pm me for a matched prep or something.

If you're going to shove rules down my throat the least you can do is not lie.

The fight didn't even last 15 minutes so how could they have showed up 15 minutes later? They were there from the beginning.

Nefy and Leader nefy were apparently in your CC, and they were in Fi gear from the beginning. Bvb and the other 3 were there the whole fight 1 iteming us too.

Also I never said you called CP, don't take what people say out of context and then try and say I did it

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

First it was 26

then 24

now 23

The fight didn't even last 15 minutes so how could they have showed up 15 minutes later? They were there from the beginning.

Nefy and Leader nefy were apparently in your CC, and they were in Fi gear from the beginning. Bvb and the other 3 were there the whole fight 1 iteming us too.

I can guarentee that they were not in my clan chat. The only non Fi member in my clan chat was Cake N Spoon who snuck in, but we kicked AND killed him before we hopped to W83. CP members tried to get in at the mass and were shortly kicked out. I made sure P0ke knew right after our fight that CP were not with us. You should consult him as he knows I did not lie.

This is going to be my last post as I will respect your win and topic. I just want to say post one more item:

110615151514.png

You had 35+.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

First it was 26

then 24

now 23

I can guarentee that they were not in my clan chat. They tried to get in at the mass and were shortly kicked out. I made sure P0ke knew right after our fight that CP were not with us. You should consult him as he knows I did not lie.

This is going to be my last post as I will respect your win and topic. I just want to say post one more item:

110615151514.png

You had 35+.

We started with 33 as you said, and gained people throughout. That picture is after you were cleared anyways, and doesn't show how many were actually on the actual battlefield.

I never said CP teamed with you, I just said they were there, attacking us and not you. Don't get worked up.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

First it was 26

then 24

now 23

I can guarentee that they were not in my clan chat. They tried to get in at the mass and were shortly kicked out. I made sure P0ke knew right after our fight that CP were not with us. You should consult him as he knows I did not lie.

110615151514.png

You had 35+.

We started with 33 as you said, and gained people throughout. That picture is after you were cleared anyways, and doesn't show how many were actually on the actual battlefield.

I never said CP teamed with you, I just said they were there, attacking us and not you. Don't get worked up.

Don't worry, I'm not mad or anything. I'm just trying to clear up any confusion of the teaming with CP nonsense.

Anyway, this is really my last post :teehee:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

it was a fun fight, the Count in cc thing Skillzy isn't accurate cuz we had 3-5 f2per's just in cc but in a different world since the CC we were using is the same one we use for all our events so we had 33 world count when the war started. there's a pic somewhere, but i didn't think it mattered that much o.o. I'm just very saddened by the fact that clans try to have 1v1's on WEEKENDS and other clans still somehow get in the way... clanwars dangerous is looking better and better :S

ripwy.jpg

We did work like normaly

Sad that CP 1 iteming us i think they got mad that we rape those ass on saterday and sunday 2 much

Drunk u idiot keep bump this topic

:thumbsup:

OT: Gj ct.

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

Hey Skillzy, we did have 33 starting I wasn't lying to you. Here's the picture right before we rushed:

ccnumbers.png

(I kicked some random EOP kid called D3ath Snr from my CC who must have been hiding out of range, I have no idea how he got in there). We grew to 37 in the entire CC later on, the picture you see up there was around 20 minutes into the war when we were fighting CP.

Also we killed lots of CP, and you guys did mass up properly I was looking at your IRC. Your half-ops were spamming "ALL GET TO W83 EDGE BRIDGE TO FIGHT CT".

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg