Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A new "raw" list with a new name and rules.

Omni

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

P0ke had some pretty legit rules. I'll go look for his quote and post it here.

Btw I love you for bringing this PCR List back

Untitled5t65345.png

EDIT: Ohhh, rules are set :$

I'm just excited it's coming back and you made it possible. Gets me hard.

Untitled5t65345.png

I do like the 1 def or 20 def negotiable option. And set to 10 cap if it can't be agreed upon.

If forums go down fight gets set back 2 weeks. ML close upon declaration, etc, etc.

Sorry to break it to you, having it negotiable was a huge flaw in the PCR list, trust me I managed it and fixed its loopholes.

I do like the 1 def or 20 def negotiable option. And set to 10 cap if it can't be agreed upon.

If forums go down fight gets set back 2 weeks. ML close upon declaration, etc, etc.

Sorry to break it to you, having it negotiable was a huge flaw in the PCR list, trust me I managed it and fixed its loopholes.

Sorry, misunderstood the topic for a minute, I guess I was just to excited! Whatever you have planned is orgasmic enough for me. Now I'm just pumped.

Untitled5t65345.png

F2P is coming out first, if it works well, then a P2P will be made. Just a FYI. Sorry to the P2P clans out there :(

:down:

That's why I wrote it, saw ya on the topic :unsure:

F2P is coming out first, if it works well, then a P2P will be made. Just a FYI. Sorry to the P2P clans out there :(

Well thanks for letting us know I guess =x

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Don't worry, give it some time. F2P is much more simple than P2P, and if it doesn't work out, there's no way in hell P2P could hah ;)

Don't worry, give it some time. F2P is much more simple than P2P, and if it doesn't work out, there's no way in hell P2P could hah ;)

It's not that, it's just.. I don't know, if it doesn't work out it'll just discourage P2P full outs even more =x

111106164814.png

hsig1.png