Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Eventful Saturday [6/18/11]

Mayor

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gj on your trip. Fair enough you bailed when mm crashed, and I understand why you didn't team and I agree with your decision not to team on that case. However, you then go in the complete opposite direction and crash our fight as if crashing solves anything, just seems hypocritical. Just feels like Foe got the short straw last night being on the recieving end of crashes and you must understand from our members point of view why that made them kinda angry. Never the less, gj on your saturday and we'll see you sunday :)

gj on your trip. Fair enough you bailed when mm crashed, and I understand why you didn't team and I agree with your decision not to team on that case. However, you then go in the complete opposite direction and crash our fight as if crashing solves anything, just seems hypocritical. Just feels like Foe got the short straw last night being on the recieving end of crashes and you must understand from our members point of view why that made them kinda angry. Never the less, gj on your saturday and we'll see you sunday :)

Finally a good post from a foe member ^_^

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Was a fun fight at sperm, hoped that clans could just step up and 'team up' to clear the crashers, and happily get a fight after, but well seems things are different.

People shouldn't get that mad though, the wilderness, runescape.

Cya tonight, hopefully we have pulls to get some nice fair fights.

9ftifd.png

I understand where FOE is comming from though. The crasher is the one at fault so I'd say, team up and own them. But I also understand that TLP doesn't want to get involved with the whole MM(HF) vs FOE(EOP) drama..

Seems that some FOE members (leaders?) are overreacting a little bit tho

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

you had alota crooks tryna steal your alliance

Never really had luck, couldn't never figure out

we had a lot of moments that didn't last forever

Now you in the foe leadership irc channel tryna put it together

When we was just a young'un our p2p alliance was so precious

But now your grown up

So big its like a blessing but you can't have a a 1v1 fight without teaming for more than 5 seconds

Now you're sitting here in this damn corner

Looking through all your irc logs and looking over your shoulder...

waiting to get a response from cory

to the past we say, we had fun. but we've grown up in this world and to that; we say sorry

u were winning the fight v foe

but what i dont understand...It sounded like you wanted mm to re-rush, but u were waiting in single? MM was going to re-rush but didn't b/c you were in single. oh well

cory is a pitcher not a receiver :D

u were winning the fight v foe

but what i dont understand...It sounded like you wanted mm to re-rush, but u were waiting in single? MM was going to re-rush but didn't b/c you were in single. oh well

I personally had a scout at mossies watching a few MM return. While they were returning pretty fast, they weren't showing any sign of moving. By the time we cleared them at north stairs, the regroup was only around 5-10 people.

Having cleared them from the battlefield we just decided to dip, it seemed pointless for us to wait around for them to get a regroup of 50 people when we could just dip and take our loot.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

you wanted revenge on MM so you crashed another clan that was fighting MM, taking out their members before chasing MM who were regrouping north. if you was so interested in revenge against MM why wern't they primary targets and chased north? just seems to me you saw a fight was almost over and spotted easy pickings. If you was so annoyed at being crashed that you wanted revenge you really should of thought about what you was doing before crashing another clan really dont understand your logic, flawed and just creating a viscious circle.

East drags today all day today ye today ye?

na safe zone then crash you when you have a fight if you wanna be butt-hurt

How funny this quote is after today's trip..ha ha ha

we couldn't because you didn't get any fights :[

=] luv ya foe