Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith's P2P Sunday Lootations [ 6/19/11 ]

Lawson

2ecksv8.png

Zenith's Sunday Pk trip!

After yesterdays 4 hour climb, we knew today would be tons of fun, we began massing at edge and managed to pull 40 Zenith members ready for battle, after congratulating Callum|Sp00ned on his 99 herb achievement we set off. Later on in our trip we managed to peak 50 members.

v1d8f.png

Videos:

v1d8f.png

The first fight of the day was against Massacre who we caught walking to new gate we rushed down south and quickly began to push them to single.

Zenith Starting: 45

Zenith Ending: 40

Massacre Starting: 30

Massacre Ending: 0

v1d8f.png

After fighting Massacre we heard that they were walking up to dwarfs, we quickly rushed up there and realised they were in a mid fight against CPR, I'm sorry for crashing the fight CPR it won't happen again. As we were exciting the battlefield EOP decided to hit us.

Zenith Starting: 50

Zenith Ending: 50

Cpr Starting: 25?

Cpr Ending: ?

Massacre Starting: 30

Massacre Ending: 0

v1d8f.png

After remassing, we heard CP were taking part in a cluster at north bh. We rushed up there to find around 20 EOP stragglers and CP fighting, We rushed up and pushed them into single, after clearing out north bh we walked up to north bh stairs when IR rushed down. We got a spread from east>west and pushed IR back up the stairs.

Zenith Starting: 50

Zenith Ending: 40

EOP Starting: 20 stragglers

EOP Ending: 0

Corrupt Pures Starting: 30

Corrupt Pures Ending: 0

Intense Redemption Starting: 30?

Intense Redemption Ending: 10~ in single

v1d8f.png

After re-massing Outrage ranks asked us for a run in, they defended sperm and we rushed from the west taking control of sperm hill and north hill. Before the fight was completely over FOE rushed.

Zenith Starting: 40

Zenith Ending: 35~ when foe crashed

Outrage Starting: 40

Outrage Ending: 20~ when foe crashed

v1d8f.png

Thanks for all the fights tonight, it was fun.

Pictures:

110619213322.png

110619123319.png

110619125551.png

110619125557.png

110619131744.png

110619165650.png

110619173549.png

110619115709.png

110619115853.png

110619165818.png

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fun trip, we pked ags?

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Hi Zenith! Saw you a lot today on my baby pure. You guys had some awesome fights.

Untitled5t65345.png

Please fix your ending options for the "cluster", IR alone dropped at least 25 of you from rushing you while you were hitting CP and then mass-killing you while you were going up the stairs to single. No way you only lost 10 combined lol. Nice fight though. :NULL:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Please fix your ending options for the "cluster", IR alone dropped at least 25 of you from rushing you while you were hitting CP and then mass-killing you while you were going up the stairs to single. No way you only lost 10 combined lol. Nice fight though. :NULL:

We have quite good returners m8

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

We have quite good returners m8

Can't return in ~20 seconds with full gear m8.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Shut up ricky lol.

Was an awkward cluster lol, Good fight zenith hopefully you start fighting people with similar numbers!

We hit that cluster because we thought it was EOP/CP we didn't realise it was IRvCP :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Shut up ricky lol.

Was an awkward cluster lol, Good fight zenith hopefully you start fighting people with similar numbers!

No 1 had around our numbers :down: besides eop but tlp rushed eop every step they were in multi so no point =/

qOY7v.png