Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Vs MM F2p ClanWars Fullout

Who do you think will win?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Foe or MM

• Foe
    • MM

Before you read this, I know there is a PCR discussion, but this war kinda goes beyond PCR, because it's a war many have been waiting for, and I don't think too many people know about it, or will know if I post it in PCR discussion - I was told by a PW Moderator to go ahead and post in here :P.

MM Declared on Foe for the #4 spot in F2p PCR.

Rules

If these rules are not followed, it will lead to disqualification.

One Defense Cap

Dangerous Classic Clan Wars Map

Three Rounds

Corrupt Weapons and Dung Weapons On

Overheads On

You have to wear YOUR CLAN'S Team-Cape ONLY, You cannot take them off!

The Clan that is being declared on will DEFEND the first round, then attack the second round. The third round will be a "Gate drop" fight. Once the gate drops, all is fair in love and war.

The rules are set, both sides have agreed to them. The fight will take place Saturday the 25th, 4 Est - 9 Gmt.

It's been a while since the last one - I reckon it will be a good 100v100 fight...

Who do you think will take it?

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM have always had the edge in F2P

They also dominated in your last full out

My moneys on the makers of mayhem, cant wait to see the fight though

Good luck to both clans!

tmapw.png

MM don't have the same quality they had last year, their ml went up by 40 people in about a month to above 200 a for a while, which means they obviously have a lot of new members, compared to FOE who built up their numbers more steadily.

Which is why i think FOE will win.

qOY7v.png

MM don't have the same quality they had last year, their ml went up by 40 people in about a month to above 200 a for a while, which means they obviously have a lot of new members, compared to FOE who built up their numbers more steadily.

Which is why i think FOE will win.

then why vote for mm ffs

To be honest, I believe that FOE have a much better chance this time around. They have improved a lot over the last few months. However, I still believe MM are going to take the win. Just because, well, they are MM.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

it's not really a full out considering it's matched and not every member can attend.

gl to both, could go either way. no doubt you will both be fighting without audio too :\

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png