Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith Vs [O]utrage P2P Prep [6/21/11]

Hormone

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

outrage did bad.but their one defense and almost none have dung.

Outrage has to work on their ''P2P'' if they actually are p2p based.

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

Gj, don't make this topic a flame topic, ofcourse.. the rules were set to zenith's side, because they obv got more defence and dungeoneering people + 1 def is pure and always be, we should get a 1 def all off sometime.

Stop making excuses to why you lost, just accept your lose and get over yourself lmao.

2ewgrxw.gif

Goodjob lads :)

I WUV U :thumbsup:

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

I love how everyone is laughing at us. We lost okay big woop. You all act like you guys never lost any preps. Shut the **** up already & just say good job Z.

Kthxtoodles

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

I love how everyone is laughing at us. We lost okay big woop. You all act like you guys never lost any preps. Shut the **** up already & just say good job Z.

Kthxtoodles

People are laughing at you because you've been running around the pure world flailing your aims proclaiming your #1 p2p mpc and you lost to an f2p based clan and refuse to prep the other MPCs that you still have to compete with to become #1 p2p mpc.

No flame intended, good job z.

Retired March 2012

GJ Zenith. Looks like you guys have some quality :]

Looking forward to our prep ;p

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Kthxtoodles

People are laughing at you because you've been running around the pure world flailing your aims proclaiming your #1 p2p mpc and you lost to an f2p based clan and refuse to prep the other MPCs that you still have to compete with to become #1 p2p mpc.

No flame intended, good job z.

Really was trying to stay off this topic due to all the baiting, but you my friend, are really something else. No flame intended ofcourse!

See what i did durr :whistling:

As for zenith; was a fun fight, just like any other prep, a lot of flame coming from you guys but i guess it just oils our gears and gets us going even stronger. I hope you guys make something out of this openin momentum rather than letting it slowly die. Goodjob at the prep, would usually say looking forward to future fights but the flaming was atrocious.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg