Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who do you think did the worst this summer

Patrick

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm disappointed that the majority in here cannot spell disappointed.

@ topic, I agree with those who say that Fi has done worse this summer.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Dp

Raza left when they pulled 70 and will be returning to them pulling 30-40

The day he returned we pulled 55 so a little off there bud, Everyone's saying Fi and I just realized I haven't seen a topic from them in awhile. I guess Fi

2euh3lt.png

mlmw0h.png

mm is defeated in pct III. That should be enough said. Despite an early win in a full out vs foe they held the lead for 4 weeks tops, and then foe beat us and people stopped caring about how great mm was.

dont get me wrong we've fallen behind on the weekends but its only because of our new leadership, never rush 60 epidemic with 20 fi falled in and the rest stuck 1v1ing in clw. Loosing to foe was pretty much expected, there memberlist hasn't changed since last pct, they have a solid group of good runscapers.

54006673.png
RETIRED
HAI.png

mm is defeated in pct III. That should be enough said. Despite an early win in a full out vs foe they held the lead for 4 weeks tops, and then foe beat us and people stopped caring about how great mm was.

dont get me wrong we've fallen behind on the weekends but its only because of our new leadership, never rush 60 epidemic with 20 fi falled in and the rest stuck 1v1ing in clw. Loosing to foe was pretty much expected, there memberlist hasn't changed since last pct, they have a solid group of good runscapers.

And Fi has held the lead for 0 weeks in f2p and p2p. You aren't and haven't been even remotely close to it on either server.

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s
The day he returned we pulled 55 so a little off there bud, Everyone's saying Fi and I just realized I haven't seen a topic from them in awhile. I guess Fi

while merged with VO.

And Fi has held the lead for 0 weeks in f2p and p2p. You aren't and haven't been even remotely close to it on either server.

I tend to judge how a clan does when it counts.

no one remembers the patriots for going 18-0 in season play and then choking in the super bowl. As far as i'm concerned mm choked, PCL is the most exciting time of the summer, despite the propaganda that your leaders may feed you :D

"And Fi has held the lead for 0 weeks in f2p and p2p. " never said we did, never said we have been, although we surprised you at least once this summer :rolleyes:.

54006673.png
RETIRED
HAI.png

I tend to judge how a clan does when it counts.

no one remembers the patriots for going 18-0 in season play and then choking in the super bowl. As far as i'm concerned mm choked, PCL is the most exciting time of the summer, despite the propaganda that your leaders may feed you :D

"And Fi has held the lead for 0 weeks in f2p and p2p. " never said we did, never said we have been, although we surprised you at least once this summer :rolleyes:.

I can not believe that you're trying to say MM did the worst this summer when MM was the clan who improved the most. Maybe we didn't do the best, but we improved more than any ******* clan out there.

Grats on the PCT win also, I know it means a lot to you guys when you can't even win a run in.

I think Fi didnt do worst, theyre just the clan that dissappointed everybody though after talking trash about how Charles returning would make them #1 by the end of summer.

I remember them saying how "MM would never beat Fi again on a Friday without doing cheap things like crashing.."

Also the fact that FI still allows mains to come on their trips and nh is pretty sad.

Thus, Fi probably did "worst" in relative terms.. sure they could compete with E and maybe FOE/MM if they pulled big but really, they were all just speculative talk this summer. Expect them to struggle even more.

We never claimed Charles returning would make us #1 this summer? Do you pull these things out of your ass?

Since you want to mention disappointment, you should also state Mm getting **** on in 2 P2P full outs, most people thought you would take the win in at least 1 of these, but you were horrible. As well as not competeing in the F2P Full Out / Matched Opts category because Mm seems to think could of beat any clan in Matched Opts or Full Out F2P and they had nothing to prove.

-

Fi allowing mains? Do you know how many times we can go look at clan wars in the world Mm is located in and see them in an Mm uniform. Not to mention they just run out and help fight as soon as you get a run-in. Oh and the only mains we have during trips are scouts, so there not with us buddy.

Typical Mayhem Maker, but your M4n so I've expected that from you, one of the biggest ****** bags in the pure community's. Don't bother replying cause I cba to argue with someone who lives & breathes to log into PW or PC and post something to take a hit at Fi.

-

As for who did worst, I'd say any clan that died or is slumping very hard.

As for the biggest disappointment for high expectations this summer? Fatality, won't argue that.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Obviously Ascendency, almost died for crying out loud. But somehow making an amazing comeback from death's doorstep, plus some older members returning.

This

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

• 2 weeks later...
We never claimed Charles returning would make us #1 this summer? Do you pull these things out of your ass?

Since you want to mention disappointment, you should also state Mm getting **** on in 2 P2P full outs, most people thought you would take the win in at least 1 of these, but you were horrible. As well as not competeing in the F2P Full Out / Matched Opts category because Mm seems to think could of beat any clan in Matched Opts or Full Out F2P and they had nothing to prove.

-

Fi allowing mains? Do you know how many times we can go look at clan wars in the world Mm is located in and see them in an Mm uniform. Not to mention they just run out and help fight as soon as you get a run-in. Oh and the only mains we have during trips are scouts, so there not with us buddy.

Typical Mayhem Maker, but your M4n so I've expected that from you, one of the biggest ****** bags in the pure community's. Don't bother replying cause I cba to argue with someone who lives & breathes to log into PW or PC and post something to take a hit at Fi.

-

As for who did worst, I'd say any clan that died or is slumping very hard.

As for the biggest disappointment for high expectations this summer? Fatality, won't argue that.

this is why sucks, bh prods getting hc after a year GG

You pulled 55 to a full out but yeah Fi wins this one