Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Ungratefull pure community.

MM D4rk

Im gonna start this off by saying, no 20 def is not pure if it was quested with rune gloves. The only reason clans started accepting 20 def was because back in the day accidental defense levels we're impossible to avoid, anyone who pked back in 2k3-2k6 or so would know this(i mahatma i) is 19def unquested its all from accidents. No one liked this but it had to be done because there wasnt a million pures like now. And THAT is the ONLY reason clans acccept 20def and not for any bonuses like some people nowdays seem to falsely believe. As they use it as an argument trying to justify turmoil (because turm bonuses>20def and is only 10 def levels more)

Wich leads me to my next chapter of this post, turmoil pures:

Let me start this off by saying Yes turmoil "pures" ARE BETTER THEN normal pures.

The point of a pure used to be huge k0 power for ur combat level and i understand times have changed a runepure of level 80 can hit harder then a pure of same combat and is way better but it has been like this for YEARS, we cant help this but if we want to be pures we just have to live with it(the solution does not lie in getting 95prayer and MORE DEFENSE, runepures are still better then you)

Same goes for turmoil "pures" obviously they are better then normal pures. But turm "pures" are also WAY higher combat level then the avarage pure i have even seen level 121 combat turmoil "pures" in certain clans. So OFCOURSE A maxed turmoil pure(121) is gonna be better then a maxed 1def pure(108) no question about it. But should these insanely high leveled "pures" be allowed to take part in events around the pure world? or should they just go and join tank clans such as HF/VH ? i mean they will be ABOVE AVARAGE combat level even in THOSE clans. And i realise a level 80 turmoil pure can hit higher then a normal pure of the same level(i think?) but a runepure turmoil with b gloves does hit harder then a TURMOIL OF SAME COMBAT TOO so with this same logic we should all just become RUNEPURES.

My point is 20defense should be the absolute MAXIMUM allowed combat level to take part in pure related events/wars/clans(but this last part will never happen).

I understand its "fun" to be a turmoil "pure" because you are basically as good and same combat level as most runepures or 99defense TANKs and its "fun" to take part in PURE events/fights on accounts like that and rip on the defenseless. But is it right?

Why cant all the clans just respect the rules and honour codes/foundations that the oldschool pure clans have layed out for the community and everyone can have fun? I have witnessed 39defense members even in some big time pure clans. How far is this gonna go? i mean... 1defense level from a runepure guys?

What I would like to see happen in the near future at bare minimum is a combat level cap in the pure world to keep this insanity in check. This would be only for official wars at first, and hopefully later become the standard for all clans and teams.

A combat level of max 112 with summoning.

And a maximum f2p combat level of 100.

I realise this topic is gonna get trolled alot, and alot of comments along the lines of "relax its just runescape" etc. But keep in mind that these rules would be to keep the game fun for everyone, not just the people with turmoil who can tear up level 80s on theyre level 120combat accounts.

Please keep the discussion as flame/troll free as possible.

~D4rk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gone for 3 years i dont understand how it could have come to this. Where is all the old pride in ur defense? people getting it up on purpose and stuff now! FOR BONUSES and not only ur defense, 95 PRAYER TOO. Pures we're **** for years it was nothing new. Our power was in numbers and cheap gear. People must have been bored under the pvp era when wilderness was taken out and just did not care enough.

Times changed, when I started playing RS again I noticed all that defence in the pure community, but soon had to accept it as almost all Clans accepted 30 defence.

Well, atleast 40 Defence will never be Pure since there's already Rune Pure Clans, so it can't get much worse :).

Tho Turmoil "Pures" actually would fit better into the Rune Pure / Tank Scene.

btw. what does this have to do with PCR? There's a 1 defence cap in PCR, this should go into Clan Discussion.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Times changed, when I started playing RS again I noticed all that defence in the pure community, but soon had to accept it as almost all Clans accepted 30 defence.

Well, atleast 40 Defence will never be Pure since there's already Rune Pure Clans, so it can't get much worse :).

Tho Turmoil "Pures" actually would fit better into the Rune Pure / Tank Scene.

btw. what does this have to do with PCR? There's a 1 defence cap in PCR, this should go into Clan Discussion.

Yes wrong section my bad, i was thinking hard where to post it. Ended up here mehh...

Well well, we have the lil troll trying to be serious. Don't expect a lot of serious responses but I'll take a crack at it.

It's sad what has become of this community, some clans (that will remain nameless to prevent flamewars) actually encourage their members to get 20/30 defence even if its unquested. This ***** becoming more of a who has more mithril or adamant. It's no longer about offensive bonuses rather than defensive, anyone will do anything for a cheap upper hand nowadays.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

im 25 defence quested and if i got turmoil i'd be 33 defence and handcannon i'd be 35 defence

im in a clan which has a defence cap of 25, and so cant get these bonuses, and i fight against clans who allow this.

I don't care if its regarded pure or not, my 25 defence isn't pure, but its acceptable in the pure community by many.

30/35/39 defence shouldn't be acceptable to some and not to others

but

its runescape, **** clans need advantages to win, ******* clans bring 99defence to trips added in cc (not mentioning names cp) and shittier clans bring mains to trips.

It doesnt really matter whether theres a cap or not, **** clens need their advantages to win wars and therefore dont giveafuck

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

Im still perplexed how MM as a clan are the crusaders of purity yet still havn't made their requirements 1 - 10 defence

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Im still perplexed how MM as a clan are the crusaders of purity yet still havn't made their requirements 1 - 10 defence

if you read OP i explained why, we're not gonna start kicking people for accidental def levels 1-20 and anything above 20 its case by case and starting to kick the idiots who quested 20def would be hypocritical, we have a oldschool guy with 22def. But we also recently kicked a 25def guy who was a very good member. Thats why it makes me kind of mad seeing how some clans run around with 39def people.

Yep, I 100% agree, although i'm in a clan that accepts turmoil does that make me a hypocrit?

I hope soon things will go the other way, people will get sick of this turmoil business and the older definition of pure clans will arise again. If you think about it, a decent 60 atk turmoil 'pure' is about 92-93 cmb. If clan X has 33% of their members with that, fighting against a clan Y which doesn't accept over 10 def and has many lvl 70s-75s (You can still have great pure stats with 60 atk and 75 cmb, which is probably the level at which pures beat anything (tanks, runepures etc..) then if clan Y hangs around 18 ports, they have made 33% of clan X's ml useless dead weight. Although hiding at 18s isn't fun, it will frustrate the turmoilers, and may encourage them to make new low lvl pures, and go runepure on their ex-turmoil pure. Hope this is understandable lol.

I support what you're saying btw.

Oh

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Yep, I 100% agree, although i'm in a clan that accepts turmoil does that make me a hypocrit?

I hope soon things will go the other way, people will get sick of this turmoil business and the older definition of pure clans will arise again. If you think about it, a decent 60 atk turmoil 'pure' is about 92-93 cmb. If clan X has 33% of their members with that, fighting against a clan Y which doesn't accept over 10 def and has many lvl 70s-75s (You can still have great pure stats with 60 atk and 75 cmb, which is probably the level at which pures beat anything (tanks, runepures etc..) then if clan Y hangs around 18 ports, they have made 33% of clan X's ml useless dead weight. Although hiding at 18s isn't fun, it will frustrate the turmoilers, and may encourage them to make new low lvl pures, and go runepure on their ex-turmoil pure. Hope this is understandable lol.

I support what you're saying btw.

I knew there was good people in foe still :thumbsup: . Since the majority of ur clan didnt want turmoil to begin with but was forced into it. But at the moment the majority of foe isnt saying anything about it because you dont need to deal with the turmoil problem when fighting us ur just enjoying the advantage. Btw im a maxed 60attack pure and i honestly cant touch like 20% of foe at 18 ports at 83 combat So at this point fights at places such as sperm hill ports ca, etc are complately useless, and this is where pures SHOULD fight so that mains cant crash but its impossible with the combat levels that turmoil gives people.

We've currently got a 1-10 Defence requirement and it will probably remain that way. Yes, you can say we're a low level clan, but we do intend to challange bigger clans in the future.

Before last weeks PCL, I didn't really think much of the defence issue, but after, I was horrified, not only by how much Addy there was, but Mith also. However, it's gotten to the point where we can't just 'undo' everything there's too many turmoil and other defence people within the community.

Hi