Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hello

Karl

So, I've been watching some old clan videos from 06/07, just made me realise how much I actually miss clanning tbh. Shame things have changed since then and now people DDoS, etc.

Anyway, if I can get membs on my pure again and get some GP (accepting donations :]) I think I'll probably join a clan.

I have no idea about any clans atm, since I honestly don't follow any of them xD But I want a nice community, where I can get along with everyone, have frequent preps, etc.

I'm 73 combat, 86 str, 86 ranged, 94 mage. So I want a clan with a lot of people around my level.

Throw out your ideas, but like I said, I'll only be joining if I can get membs and GP from somewhere.

EDIT: Give me reasons to join your clan, what do you offer which other clans don't?

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Control baby, we're active we have weekly preps and little unofficals, with a great community and tbh you'd enjoy it as much as i do.

We love you give it a try <3

WWW.Control-RS.com

#CTRL

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

hi karl you should join zenith. you did some work with our site and im sure you have looked at our forums. we have a 60ish ml with more apps pending. we do around 3-5 preps a week, pk trips, and we have a ton of minis in both f2p and p2p. our community is awesome because we have a laid back leadership who likes to joke around and be serious when it is needed.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Join the clan that has a big ass TGG unit?

#Zenith

Yall hear?

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

So, I've been watching some old clan videos from 06/07, just made me realise how much I actually miss clanning tbh. Shame things have changed since then and now people DDoS, etc.

Anyway, if I can get membs on my pure again and get some GP (accepting donations :]) I think I'll probably join a clan.

I have no idea about any clans atm, since I honestly don't follow any of them xD But I want a nice community, where I can get along with everyone, have frequent preps, etc.

I'm 73 combat, 86 str, 86 ranged, 94 mage. So I want a clan with a lot of people around my level.

Throw out your ideas, but like I said, I'll only be joining if I can get membs and GP from somewhere.

EDIT: Give me reasons to join your clan, what do you offer which other clans don't?

I think you'd be great in The Hatred with Omni :D

We arent the top, but we arent at the bottom. We pull ~20 or so people to PK Trips and looking to make that bigger now with people coming back from vacations.

We have minis all the time, and a lot of our members really enjoy one another.

We are a nice and close community (other can vouch for us too) and we are here to have fun.

We dont post here on much simply cause of all the Clan Drama that goes on so we keep most of our events to ourselves and people who know about us know our true power.

Like I said, we arent to par with EOP, FOE,TLP, MM etc, but we have beaten them in minis before :D

Basically, if you want a chill, lay back clan with lots of chill members, TH is for you. Im not saying other dont have what we have, but I guess Omni can also vouch for us since he is part of our community.

Idle in #the_hatred and get to know us.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Try out CP, we have a great community. Once you enter our forums you get spammed by our love <333

Tbh, we don't care who is number 1 or whoever pulls the highest cause a tight knit comminuty is all we need :)

... Yes this does sound corny XD

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend