Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How did you discover Runescape?

Hugh

Friend aleks called me up in 6th grade about the game

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister showed me it + gave me ******* full iron for free

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

www.miniclip.com

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

i was playing a game called Dungeon Siege and something about arianna back in 05, i forgot :P. Anyways I got bored and asked around on its forums if anyone knows a better game and someone(Fart50Times) said Runescape, then I tried it and couldn't get past tutorial island bread-making part (:L didn't understand sht). I asked that guy about it, and he told me how, then we became good friends. I got totally wired when I killed a lot of goblins and had 50 gold ^.^. Fart50Times quit when wilderness was gone, and so did I. I got into pures during 2009, but didn't really find out about pure clans (I have NEVER multi pked people with a clan before during that time). When the jagex cup came out I learned about Mayhem Makers, and got into the pure community. :)

Off topic: They are noobs who get 39 defence so they can get higher combat and let the real pure clans right click on them

i dont need a signature

My youngest brother has played since 03. I had never played but i decided to join in and play so that we could do something together. Years later we are both still here, although I don't play as much as I once did.

2nja8ba.jpg

found it on Miniclip in like 2002. We, my older brother, my younger brother, and a lot of my friends and cousins started playing it.

They all pretty much quit lol, so I'm the last one xD

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

i wish.. i never have heard about this damn game.

gf pixels.

Cousin showed my brother and me in like 03,04ish and just have played on and off since then. Brother recently quit "Alien Giant" lol had like Quest Cape but he had many accounts he failed a pure pking so he went back 2 main.

Enormity

Damn so many people found out about it from miniclip, My mate in year 7 bought a level 80 for £2 at school rofl and he told me to come and try it out so I thought w/e made an account spent 2 days finding out how to get levels up and quit then came back about a month later and became a boss.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png