Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pwna Fella

Mafia

Sooner or later, we're all going to stop playing Rs. It's inevitable, whether we quit on our own, or they shut the game down, this is all going to end. No h0m0 but I was just skimming through some topics and I was wondering how you guys would feel about all the time/work/money we've put into building this community going to waste. No h0m0, will we be remembered say ~20 years from now? A lot of us have spent more time together, no h0m0, than we have with a lot of our friends irl. Plan on keeping in touch?

pandanegative1.png

yes, give me ur number ill text u

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I'm on the verge of quitting. Retired from High Council 2 weeks ago. Only time I ever play is late at night (only reason I'm on now is because I'm changing cuz about to go out), and I just don't like this game as much anymore.

With college in the fall then my military career, you can say I'll be gone within a year completely. I'll still stick around the community though I guess.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

I'm on the verge of quitting. Retired from High Council 2 weeks ago. Only time I ever play is late at night (only reason I'm on now is because I'm changing cuz about to go out), and I just don't like this game as much anymore.

With college in the fall then my military career, you can say I'll be gone within a year completely. I'll still stick around the community though I guess.

Same lol, im so tired of this game, and the drama that comes with it, its tiring and pointless.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I'll miss the people and I'll probably keep in touch with some of them. I'm not sure whether or not I'll ever quit completely, but at the moment I'm tired of the game and only get on for trips.

2s1ry3n.jpg