Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What's your opinion on winning through a crash and options.

Omni

Well I want to know how you can claim a win when a clan crashes.

For example:

<[NME]Ivp> (09:49:01) <Omni> Going to post a rule about assuming other clans options is technically a bait, and assuming you won even though you got crashed

(09:49:38) <Omni> "OMG WE GOT CRASHED BY FI, BUT ITS OK we HAD 50 ENDING and CP HAS 12 EVEN THO IT WAS MID CRASH, EITHER WAY WE WON CUS WE THINK WE HAD MORE"

When you get crashed, how do you know how many the other clan has? Just wondering how you can pause the map and see because I'd like to learn this magic trick for my friends, because I know wars are larger than the mini-map.

Also, how do you feel about clans posting starting Ops and ending Ops, when they have no clue about it themselves, and should a rule be implimented so that you can only post what you started the trip with and explain what you did, without assuming what the other clans had or assuming you won?

Thanks,

Omni

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just say how many your clan had

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Just post a vid instead of claiming obscure statistics. Place an age limit on people making topics for clans, or at least limit it to people who are capable of reason and logic, which is most often absent.

Just post a vid instead of claiming obscure statistics. Place an age limit on people making topics for clans, or at least limit it to people who are capable of reason and logic, which is often absent.

Capable of reason and logic? There wouldn't be any posts.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Just post a vid instead of claiming obscure statistics. Place an age limit on people making topics for clans, or at least limit it to people who are capable of reason and logic, which is often absent.

Touche lol. Well in that case if we are to allow such miscreants continue to post such ignorance, I request to be allowed to troll them in full.

Touche lol. Well in that case if we are to allow such miscreants continue to post such ignorance, I request to be allowed to troll them in full.

I will allow it.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

You need to 'L2HowToFindEnemyOpts'

In all seriousness. Just ask the other clan leader for the opts. And you should only mention the crash, claiming a win or saying 'we did better' shouldn't be allowed. People will judge by looking at the video's.

heartline8.gif

Clans often put #+ as a guesstimate, but its plucked out of thin air and is an obviously biased opinion.

A rule should be implemented that if a crash does take place, the clan states there ending opts but leaves the apposing clans n/a. But leave them free to comment on how they thought the fight was going, after all they should be allowed to post whether or not they think they were winning or not.

Should make for an overall fairer and more accurate topic.

tmapw.png

You need to 'L2HowToFindEnemyOpts'

In all seriousness. Just ask the other clan leader for the opts. And you should only mention the crash, claiming a win or saying 'we did better' shouldn't be allowed. People will judge by looking at the video's.

Implying the Leader you're asking will give you correct opts and not inflate it.

I kinda like Malice's topics. They never have starting and ending opts. They just say who the fought, what they peaked out, and how the fights happen. I think thats how topics should be made.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

If on video or a good enough picture, people should be allowed to claim a win.

I can edit a video to show only the "best" parts of the fight, and claim a fall in at the end.

I kinda like Malice's topics. They never have starting and ending opts. They just say who the fought, what they peaked out, and how the fights happen. I think thats how topics should be made.
Join Corrupt Pures

If on video or a good enough picture, people should be allowed to claim a win.

I can edit a video to show only the "best" parts of the fight, and claim a fall in at the end.

I was referring to a good enough video showing you CLEARLY winning a fight before its crashed.

aka; almost never, meaning the only time you can claim a win on a crashed fight is when you were actually winning

As far as starting/ending, maybe require opt pictures in order to mention your opts. Then again, you still wouldn't know the enemy clans opts, so.. I guess you could just not allow opts to be mentioned.