Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What's your opinion on winning through a crash and options.

Omni

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda like Malice's topics. They never have starting and ending opts. They just say who the fought, what they peaked out, and how the fights happen. I think thats how topics should be made.

^ That.

& uh, in some cases I believe you can call a win when someone crashes. If there are clearly 25 clan A members vs. 3 clan B members - it is clear that Clan A with just a few more moments could have swiftly removed Clan B from the wilderness, but if Clan C crashes Clan A and B and there is any question at all too the number of opts on the battlefield, no win can be claimed. 15 Clan A members vs. 25 clan B members - the 15 Clan A could tank while people returned and the numbers could change drastically and so you have no idea if you had the capability to end up clearing them, regardless of their "skill levels" in specific servers.

Retired March 2012

Its all propaganda.

No but, the only way people claim a win is if they have more than the other clan. How do you know if they have less? By looking at the mini map. How do you know the exact number? Lies so members dont leave.

â–².
Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

∇

pic of the fight as the crashers charge. orb count as the crash occurs after the fight officially gets crashed. not too hard to do but clans wont because the truth would finally be out l0l

should just make it like RSC and make it strictly "no crash topics"

if a clan crashes a fight, they can't mention it in there topic

if clans get crashed, they can mention the crash but fight is invalid because of it, opts shouldn't be mentioned and nigs should judge for themselves based on vids/pics

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

♥ TOXIC ♥ SLAY ♥

Pretty much every run in gets crashed so there would be almost no "no-crash" topics.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Few things.

1- I have seen numerous times people put on their topic for opts say "30+ ? (please confirm)" Then in like the 10th reply someone gives them the correct number of opts, but they just dont bother editing it in.

2- I agree that specific opts of each fight should not be included

3- The main problem in the wilderness today is RETURNING. The whole reason these stupid pissing contests occur is that Clan A fights Clan B, Clan A kills most of Clan B and starts to leave, assuming they won. Clan B then all regroup and return and kill stragglers, so they now think they won. This is a tough situation because both clans technically cleared each other.

4- Crashing sucks and no clan should claim a win. Including the crashers.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

Few things.

1- I have seen numerous times people put on their topic for opts say "30+ ? (please confirm)" Then in like the 10th reply someone gives them the correct number of opts, but they just dont bother editing it in.

3- The main problem in the wilderness today is RETURNING. The whole reason these stupid pissing contests occur is that Clan A fights Clan B, Clan A kills most of Clan B and starts to leave, assuming they won. Clan B then all regroup and return and kill stragglers, so they now think they won. This is a tough situation because both clans technically cleared each other.

Wait. I just thought of a solution. Why don't we ban the claiming of wins in wilderness topics and only post what loots each clan got? And make it so only preps and full-outs determine how good the other clan is? Or just eliminate wilderness clan warfare topics all together?

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Few things.

Wait. I just thought of a solution. Why don't we ban the claiming of wins in wilderness topics and only post what loots each clan got? And make it so only preps and full-outs determine how good the other clan is? Or just eliminate wilderness clan warfare topics all together?

Not really sure why you quoted me there?

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

Personally I do not like seeing it. If a clan crashes a 1v1 fight against 2 clan then I do not see any point in trying to claim a win. Most crashed fight are one very close fight where the fight could have gone either way or two a return fight with small groups of both clans scatter all across the map.

Sure, winning fights are good but I just enjoy the action regular less of outcome.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

should just make it like RSC and make it strictly "no crash topics"

if a clan crashes a fight, they can't mention it in there topic

if clans get crashed, they can mention the crash but fight is invalid because of it, opts shouldn't be mentioned and nigs should judge for themselves based on vids/pics

this is probably the best solution

We can't really make a rule regarding crashing. Even if we were to not allow crashed wars in aftermath topics, people would hint at beating the clan in some smug way that'd **** some kids off.

I.E - Today we went PK'ing. Had a run-in with TLP that resulted in many pink capes looted...

or something more clever but equally frustrating ^

pandanegative1.png

I honestly don't consider it fair for someone to call a win after their crashed. Both clans will ******** it and say they had more than the other. So i say its called a tie, and the crasher can't call it a win. Because they could have ran in when each clan had 5 left, or 50 left, doesnt matter. Its ********.

None are considered wins imo.

I kinda like Malice's topics. They never have starting and ending opts. They just say who the fought, what they peaked out, and how the fights happen. I think thats how topics should be made.

Yea guys, this man has a point

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

Yea guys, this man has a point

Always do :thumbsup:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

and should a rule be implimented so that you can only post what you started the trip with and explain what you did, without assuming what the other clans had or assuming you won?

Thanks,

Omni

I suggested this months ago in mod section and was ignored <_<

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Alright, since we're on this discussion, I'm just going to go ahead and post something I usually wouldn't:

Everyone lies. It's something we all do to make us look better or avoid reality. But reality is, all the topics are propaganda and rarely are any 100% truth. This is why Fatality rarely posts anymore as we are trying to shy away from what's accepted and be different. I can also see TLP doing this, and I'm happy that others are starting to pick up on it.

I don't have a problem with crashing really. I believe there are two types of crashing: Stalking and Accident. A clan who stalks and crashes the clan 24/7 is the ones who are desperate for a "morale" boost and will hit the clan every moment of every day just to humiliate or torment the others. Accidental crashing is a clan who runs into a situation without knowing there was a fight going on. I don't have a mind with it, but when a clan takes the game over the edge and continually crashes, that's when Ddos'ing and hacking occur, because if one clan can't take it, they'll use other means to get revenge.

Opts:

I feel most passionately about this, and I'm going to use a clan as an example who I feel do it the most.

Control: Clans like Control are the ones who you will see posting fake opts to make their clan look better, when in reality, they look like **** for doing so. Their topic is literally closed every weekend. They're not the only ones, but they exaggerate the opts so much that you know it's fake. Why they do this, I don't know, and I don't care. It's their clan and it's their right to post something.

Overall, Omni, I do believe you've taken the correct step by minimizing the propaganda on aftermath topics, and with `Pure and Suicide promoted, I believe they'll continue to shut the dumb topics down.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Alright, since we're on this discussion, I'm just going to go ahead and post something I usually wouldn't:

Everyone lies. It's something we all do to make us look better or avoid reality. But reality is, all the topics are propaganda and rarely are any 100% truth. This is why Fatality rarely posts anymore as we are trying to shy away from what's accepted and be different. I can also see TLP doing this, and I'm happy that others are starting to pick up on it.

I don't have a problem with crashing really. I believe there are two types of crashing: Stalking and Accident. A clan who stalks and crashes the clan 24/7 is the ones who are desperate for a "morale" boost and will hit the clan every moment of every day just to humiliate or torment the others. Accidental crashing is a clan who runs into a situation without knowing there was a fight going on. I don't have a mind with it, but when a clan takes the game over the edge and continually crashes, that's when Ddos'ing and hacking occur, because if one clan can't take it, they'll use other means to get revenge.

Opts:

I feel most passionately about this, and I'm going to use a clan as an example who I feel do it the most.

Control: Clans like Control are the ones who you will see posting fake opts to make their clan look better, when in reality, they look like **** for doing so. Their topic is literally closed every weekend. They're not the only ones, but they exaggerate the opts so much that you know it's fake. Why they do this, I don't know, and I don't care. It's their clan and it's their right to post something.

Overall, Omni, I do believe you've taken the correct step by minimizing the propaganda on aftermath topics, and with `Pure and Suicide promoted, I believe they'll continue to shut the dumb topics down.

I swear, Fi writes the biggest walls of texts for the smallest things...

Retired March 2012

Opts:

I swear, Fi writes the biggest walls of texts for the smallest things...

I write my opinion. Whether it's long or short is based on to the person who comes up with the topic.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png