Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith's Sunday night out

Lawson

2ecksv8.png

Zenith's Sunday Pk trip!

We didn't really expect to pull alot to our P2p as alot of our rank team couldn't make it and alot of members where away. We still managed to peak at 40 Zenith members ready to continue with the climb.

v1d8f.png

Videos:

v1d8f.png

ST1eS.png

DRwoX.png

To start off the night we heard there was a cluster up at dwarfs and ran up there to join in on the fun, when we got up there we found out it was Outrage and some EOP stragglers we quickly rushed up there and swept it out pushing Outrage all the way south into ruins where we finished them off.

Zenith Starting: 40

Zenith Ending: 35~

Outrage Starting: 30

Outrage Ending: 0

Eop Starting: 30 stragglers

Eop Ending: 0

v1d8f.png

ST1eS.png

DRwoX.png

After fighting Outrage we stayed at dwarfs for awhile to collect our loots we got a fall in and walked down to edge, Outrage had regrouped and rushed up from edge catching us in a fall in, we quickly got out of it and spread wrapping around Outrage the battle comeneced for a good 5-minutes when EOP re-rushed the fight, we rushed into CA refilled our prayers and rushed back out Outrage was cleared and it was just Z and EOP now. FOE quickly rushed in and cleared the whole fight.

Zenith Ending: 33 in Chaos alter.

Outrage Starting: 30

Outrage Ending: 0

Eop Starting: 50?

Eop Ending: 45~

v1d8f.png

EVJeI.png

After fighting EOP/O we decided to look for CP, we found them roaming around level 50 wildy we rushed up to maze hill and took control of the hill we started to push them into new gate when TLP crashed.

Zenith Ending: 38 south in a fall in when TLP hit

Corrupt Pures Starting: 35

Corrupt Pures Ending: 25~

v1d8f.png

zRtdu.png

et5pl.png

EVJeI.png

After fighting CP and our fight being crashed we wanted to get a clean fight with CP, we set up a pkri at hills, but this quickly turned into a cluster of IR,CP,CT,Z the fight lasted for around 30mins with 2 clans fighting in differant locations at each time. the fight moved to level 13 port where Z v CP were battleing it out we cleared them and Control stragglers came over we cleared them. After having level 13 ports cleared we got a fall in and left, we didn't want the fight to continue like last night. After we left CT v IR kept fighting over at 18 ports.

Zenith Starting: 35

Zenith Ending: 26 walking to edge finally

Corrupt Pures Starting: 35

Corrupt Pures Ending: 10-15 sniping returners at ports

Control Starting: 25

Control Ending: 0 (at 13 ports)

Intense Redemtpion Starting: 20?

Intense Redemption Ending: 0

For all the retards who don't understand that clusters everyone wins at one point in them, I'm am simply stating the part that we won. =D

v1d8f.png

Pictures:

110626122840.png

110626131847.png

110626105606.png

110626181240.png

110626132311.png

110626132751.png

110626141900.png

110626141908.png

110626150559.png

110626145500.png

110626162759.png

110626163201o.png

110626165617.png

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

im really disappointing in all of these lies that you guys are making up.

Pretty sure we both know that we pushed you from hillz hut to lvl 10 ran back to sperm hill cleared you, stayed there for 10 minutes and then CT came. We moved to 18 ports, i guess you were regrouping there ( couple of mini maps away ) and then pushed you to 13 ports and then left because Ct came which caused it to be a cluster.

no vid and no pics of you clearing us at any point as well.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

You din't clear us, we had a strong 25-30 at bh stairs going 18 ports as you started to return there..

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Hi, wish I could have been there.

I look forward to next weekends trip cause I got a new amazing computer.

Also, don't flame on this topic. Simple say anything you have to via IRC because we need to keep this community peaceful as possible. If we don't...... The mods will bomb the topics like my ancestors did to the twin towers. Thanks for understanding!

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

I can confirm opts on both fights featuring us. So you can edit out the question marks.

Great job on your Sunday trip. I suppose you got us back for crashing you yesterday. :D

No more climb references...please

Other than that good job Zenith, i h8 u lawson

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

We cleared Zenith and logged while you guys ran to chaos alter to get a regroup and while we logged eop rushed.

Wait wait wait.. So you're telling me while us being cleared (dead in edgeville) you logged out but at the same time Zenith who was cleared ran to chaos alter?

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Was Fun :D

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

We cleared Zenith and logged while you guys ran to chaos alter to get a regroup and while we logged eop rushed.

Wait wait wait.. So you're telling me while us being cleared (dead in edgeville) you logged out but at the same time Zenith who was cleared ran to chaos alter?

Just watch video please once it outs

I know for a fact we cleared outrage and eop at the beginning of our trips. I'm not so sure about the other clans. Wasn't our best trip since 3-4 of our ranks are on vacation and having lives etc. We expect better from ourselves next week so be ready. :thumbsup:

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

You're joking, right?

We ran to new gate after you hit us from non multi. FOE hit us at new gate.

We destroyed you all over at hills and 18 ports :D

Edit: You guys ran west when we rerushed one last time after CT crashed from our side. We chased CT and killed them, and killed like 3 of your kids 1 iteming us. Shame you guys had people 1 iteming and teleporting a couple times, and shame CT and IR got involved.

Thanks for the fight.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility