Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

need a home

Troyy

So i'm making a basic 20 defence pure.

Pretty much the exact same as my old pure 'Choobglass'

I've been leaning to Zenith, but its the only clan i knew the name of when i came back to the pure community.

Experience:

High Council of chaotic (Original/First Chaotic)

Member in:

The last Pures

Mayhem Makers

Epidemic

Devastation

Current stats:

23uq1wi.png

These are the goals i'm aiming for by August/September:

70 Attack

85+ Strength

20 Defence (100% quested)

90+ Range

94 Magic

79 Summoning

Max Mage

Fire Cape

Slayer Helmet

Rune Gloves

Korasi Sword

And any other suggestions

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should definately choose Zenith Troy.

We're balanced F2P & P2P, preps nearly everyday of the week. Experienced community but in general, Zenith is pretty laid back and no one gets too into this game, we enjoy ourselves and own some noobs while doin' it :) We're accepting of anyone and we're not a community that's hard to get in to, like 2 minutes in ventrilo and your one of us :thumbsup: Loled at ur name btw.

Hope you find a home soon m8

Retired March 2012

Come check out Control mate, Great leadership, a stable list of core members, and we PK 5-7 days a week in both P2P and F2P.

www.Control-rs.com

#Ctrl

Come check us out mate, feel free to introduce yourself to our community :)

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

Come check out CP Troyy. We get plenty of f2p and p2p minis throughout the day and at least two preps a week. Overall we are a very relaxed chill clan despite being a HPC as we fight everyone and just look to have fun. Really chill members and ranks always willing to help and hang out with in IRC, ingame or our always active Teamspeak. If your willing to put in effort and activity here you'll have a lot of fun here

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

#Zenith, #Fatality or PM Me over IRC [-Mikey-] for another option as i know you're a great asset to a clan ;)

Wherever you go, goodluck Troy :)

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Hey Troyy, You should defiantly atleast intro to Zenith see what our communitys like and get to know some people. We've been open about 13days now and have had 12 preps, so activity wouldn't be a problem. We don't take this game too serious we like to chill out but don't let that make you think we don't own noobs ;) We have alot of Chaotic members that have recently joined us such as Dutch Joeyy,Im Aus Bruh and so on. Come check us out :)

Site: www.zenith-rs.com

Irc: #Zenith

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

What was ur nick in Devastation ? (just wondering )

Try out Fi theyre growing on pulls and getting back in the scene , help em on there way

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Try exiled force. Www.Ef-rs.com. We have a tight but active community, and everyone feels like they belong in it. We don't have addy daddies ('pures' who have 30 defense). We have 2-5 minis/preps a day, with lots of unofficial pk trips. However we are doing bad in p2p due to low pulls, so if u luv p2p then Ef is not the clan for you. Www.Ef-rs.com

i dont need a signature

I'd disregard many of the above posts, you've listed some highly esteemed clans in your history, and the above suggestions would hardly offer an opportunity that would differ itself from any of your past clans. If you're look for a unique venture, a viable venture then you shouldn't short-list Malice. #Malice, rsmalice.com.

#mayhem-makers

You should check us out at Corrupt Pures! Not only do we have a home for you, we also have a loving family to keep you entertained. We have daily minis, preps during the weekdays and we always have a Saturday F2P trip and a Sunday P2P trip!

Just visit us at "Cp-rs.com" :D

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

What was ur nick in Devastation ? (just wondering )

Try out Fi theyre growing on pulls and getting back in the scene , help em on there way

Uhmmm i don't even remember

th3 b1g z i think was like my first 20 def pure lol was very terrible when i joined dv compared to now. ^ I was fair ammatuer but alot of Devastation taught me the ways :)