Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Stepping Stones - Andrew's Introduction

I'm not a new comer to the forums but it's always good to introduce yourself.

Well, I'm Andrew I'm 16 years old and live in England. I've been playing Runescape for around two years now, I've enjoyed the experience as fair as Clans go, I'm best known from my time in Epidemic. Myself and Luke made Epidemics videos and that's how I made my mark on the Pure Community.

Personal Life:

About eight months ago I came out as gay after much speculation at School and on Runescape. Sadly after I lost some of my friends and became hugely depressed. I lost 48 Pounds in the course of 3 Months, not the perfect time since I was half way into my GCSES. But Hey, Things have got better I've got a boyfriend and a new Job.

Runescape Career:

The past two years have been a journey but I've enjoyed every minute of it. I first started playing Runescape when my friend Liam told me about Pures. Of course, my first Pure sucked but I enjoyed just being a player. A few months into my adventure we Google'd Epidemic and found a video on YouTube. This was when my quest really began. I quickly joined Epidemic and got promoted to ''Honored'' in a quick two months. I dedicated myself to Epidemic for six months until they closed in February 2010. After Epidemic I joined Calamity, Mayhem Makers, Corrupt Pures, Complexity, Eruption of Pures and Zenith. Gaining Ranks in Calamity, Corrupt Pures, Complexity and Member of the Month in Mayhem Makers.

About a year after Epidemic I became inactive to focus on school and got Defence. But now I'm back with a new Pure ''Pigments'' and working on 99 Magic. I'm also back in Corrupt Pures and enjoying the Wilderness. <3

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

You couldn't have introduced yourself in less heterosexual way

I loled

Welcome to back, good to see your face around these parts again

Haha, Thanks for the welcome back. :rolleyes:

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

Sup Andrew u still stink :P

Rangep00n :thumbsup:

Hows Outbreak??

Lol'd; Nice to meet you!

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.