Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Cassidy69

imperial

Well recently, i've come back from being inactive for a few week's. While being warlord of Control,& being here for near 7 months, Do to certain reason's i made my final decision to leave control and find a new home somewhere i can give my experience and help the clan push farther, i've been playing this game for 6 years. I'm More f2p based in leadership/experience, P2p i'm always looking for more experience but i wont be attending much sunday trip's as i have thing's to do IRL.

To Sum it all up

- Ex Warlord of Control

- 6 years experience

- #2 Vent Caller for Control.

- Dedicated

- Old Rsn - barraqinq

- Puerto rican ;)

- Turning 18 in 3 months =]

- Note i won't be joining right away, if i do join a clan it will be within one week's decision that i find out which clan i will dedicate my self to.

2qv8ew0.png

~ Cassidy.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel free to stop by #the_hatred and introduce yourself on th-rs.com. Even if you end up not wanting to join we always welcome guests. As of now we are f2p-based with only occasional p2p trips, but usually during the week instead of Sundays, so you don't have to worry about that.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

Come check out CP Cassidy. We get plenty of f2p and p2p minis throughout the day and at least two preps a week. Overall we are a very relaxed chill clan despite being a HPC as we fight everyone and just look to have fun. Really chill members and ranks always willing to help and hang out with in IRC, ingame or our always active Teamspeak. If your willing to put in effort and activity here you'll have a lot of fun here

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

Corrupt Pures is the best, join them. now.

flawp can sex u up, he's so cute you'll want to join. he made my sig!

edit: we dont make fake topics!!!!1

lukeykinns.jpg

Thanks for the offers so far, i'm still looking based on community wise.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Thanks for the offers so far, i'm still looking based on community wise.

I highly suggest taking a look at our boards, we have a nice community. I bet you can find your new home :]

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

#outrage;

We can really use some help in the F2p server and we can teach you some things in the p2p server. You mention "i can give my experience and help the clan push farther", this is exactly what we need, someone devoted to helping out. If your interested in a clan with a lot of potential, www.Outrage-Rs.com - Make an introduction ;)

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg