Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Cape...

Tiger

To put an end to the whining about cloaks vs team capes.

How about we just use standard capes, normal color. Since PCR is somewhat based on Old School warring, oldschool capes should be included too.

Discuss, hopefully this will be the last topic on such a silly matter.

ok sure bro, glad we resolved this issue

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

thread_closed.gif
EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

.... shut up holy ****

maybe you just shouldn't post idiot

I'm not the one making the 3rd thread on the topic of capes when theres clearly a couple other threads out there. No need to get mad, I didn't mean that post to be offensive, calm down.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

.... shut up holy ****

I'm not the one making the 3rd thread on the topic of capes when theres clearly a couple other threads out there. No need to get mad, I didn't mean that post to be offensive, calm down.

yet i'm stating a very good solution that others have mentioned but it hasn't gotten enough attention

and why would I be mad? It's runescape. You obviously have a probelm with the topic, so...don't post.

And brotato, stop with the spam, it doesn't make your clan look strong :/

Sorry if my opinion is absurd but who the f cares what cape we wear while waring? It shouldn't even be a rule god damn over complicating a holes holy cabbages

Capes were never a rule when i started warring, until team capes came out and ppl forgot how to right click. Newschool hotkeying pkers will never agree with the "free cape" rule so we best just give up.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

.... shut up holy ****

If you curse at him, he'll retaliate.

OT: Clan cloaks act as oldschool capes as you can't left click them. Rarely do I wear a clan cloak unless it's an f2p prep and I don't want to die haha.

:wub: Tiger

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Sorry if my opinion is absurd but who the f cares what cape we wear while waring? It shouldn't even be a rule god damn over complicating a holes holy cabbages

Capes were never a rule when i started warring, until team capes came out and ppl forgot how to right click. Newschool hotkeying pkers will never agree with the "free cape" rule so we best just give up.

yeah I really do agree with everything you just said.

I would personally like to wear old school capes, and it fits into PCR well too.

I'm fine with any type of cape, but I was trying to aim for a solution over a simple matter, so everyone can be happy

glad you read my post though, unlike the ignorant and pointless replies above.

.... shut up holy ****

If you curse at him, he'll retaliate.

OT: Clan cloaks act as oldschool capes as you can't left click them. Rarely do I wear a clan cloak unless it's an f2p prep and I don't want to die haha.

:wub: Tiger

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rawwwrrrrrrrrr

=] <3

1/2 the community can't read more than two lines worth of letters. From my experience posting here 90% of replies will be from ppl who only read the title made by OP

Ignoring the annoying peoples I think youv got a good idea.

But (heres me posting my opinion), I think it should be up to leaders to discuss what capes to wear between the 2 clans. And IF [only IF] neither leader can come to agreement then a default rule of teamcapes will go into effect.

^Does this or does this not solve all problems.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

1/2 the community can't read more than two lines worth of letters. From my experience posting here 90% of replies will be from ppl who only read the title made by OP

Ignoring the annoying peoples I think youv got a good idea.

But (heres me posting my opinion), I think it should be up to leaders to discuss what capes to wear between the 2 clans. And IF [only IF] neither leader can come to agreement then a default rule of teamcapes will go into effect.

^Does this or does this not solve all problems.

that's a great idea, it solves most problems. I couldn't agree more.

The whole point of this topic was to an express a solution, and more solutions popped up! =]

It's fine how it is. They made it a PCR rule so no one could complain about having to right click (it's so hard!).

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

waaaaah we had to wear different capes

good god, stop lol

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

.... shut up holy ****

well said lol

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Team cape is even for everyone.

Clan cloak is good for higher levels.

Reg cape is good for those who know their clan inside out.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Rules are rules, now stop arguing about them.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice