Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a new clan

Yo its hot

Clan Searching

Hey I'm cameron and I'm looking for a new med level clan to call my home community.

Clan History: Ch - Closed down, TR - barely had events and didnt f2p so I left

I'm level 70 but I'm training up fast! I am looking for a good strong f2p clan as well as a balanced p2p server.

I'm willing to work hard and be active in any clan I join. Expect me to be an active member and a core part of your community/clan.

You know the drill ^_^ Thanks!

You skipped the prep we had this week, you didn't idle in irc when we had miniwars and you didn't even look at site announcing our 3 preps next week. I don't understand being inactive then calling the clan you joined as inactive.. lol..

Try this week, just maybe be active, and you will see activity.

As for ftp we do FTP preps, and the weekend before you joined or later we had 35 to ftp, you might have been there.

You should wait more for an actual experience, and be more active to do so. I will pm you tomorrow.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

go to the Zenif

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

David ur retarded, also for all of you guys to know this guy is a spy lol.

(02:56:39) -[AU]RuneScript- *** [ IP ]: Hostname: chomsky.torservers.net ISP: NForce Entertainment B.V. Organization: NForce Entertainment B.V. Proxy: Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers) Type: Unknown Assignment: Static IP Country: Netherlands Latitude: 52.5 Longitude: 5.75

It made me laugh though cause its one of the first proxys on google :|.

David ur retarded, also for all of you guys to know this guy is a spy lol.

(02:56:39) -[AU]RuneScript- *** [ IP ]: Hostname: chomsky.torservers.net ISP: NForce Entertainment B.V. Organization: NForce Entertainment B.V. Proxy: Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers) Type: Unknown Assignment: Static IP Country: Netherlands Latitude: 52.5 Longitude: 5.75

It made me laugh though cause its one of the first proxys on google :|.

Good attempt from tribulation

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

what proof you have?

You literally applied and registered with the first searched proxy off google. Then when we approached you like a day later you said things like "you mad bro?" and "you don't have proof"

Cant believe I forgot who you were lol.

Leaking to random clans for money seems to be a new profession these days.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Id usually tell someone like you to get out of the pure community, but in this circumstance listen to kangaroo. In #tlp there is a whole peer group of people booted from TR for various reasons. Your reason is slightly less extreme, and quite frankly stupid, but I do believe that you would fit in quite well.

If you need any help just /query [TLP ]Dissy and say David booted you.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Id usually tell someone like you to get out of the pure community, but in this circumstance listen to kangaroo. In #tlp there is a whole peer group of people booted from TR for various reasons. Your reason is slightly less extreme, and quite frankly stupid, but I do believe that you would fit in quite well.

not very mature of you to get ****** you lost your core members

4we4w.png

not very mature of you to get ****** you lost your core members

If you're talking about a rotten apple they might be a core, but sadly no, I booted them :/.

I still suggest tlp for you cameron.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Come check out CP Cameron. We get plenty of f2p and p2p minis throughout the day and at least two preps a week. Overall we are a very relaxed chill clan despite being a HPC as we fight everyone and just look to have fun. Really chill members and ranks always willing to help and hang out with in IRC, ingame or our always active Teamspeak. If your willing to put in effort and activity here you'll have a lot of fun here

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

IR is balanced at both servers #irclan

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png