Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Flame Wars

soulshock

Flaming on PW is like botting on Runescape. Runescape tries to stop botters by banning and rollbacking them. PW tries to stop flaming by deleting, banning, and sending people on nice relaxing vacations. Will we have the same outcome as Runescape? (cuz you have to admit, runescape FAILS at stopping bots)

Discuss if PW are doing the correct method to stop flamers. Recently, it's actually worked pretty well. But if you ban them, they make more accounts >.>. If you delete their post, they get mad and will flame more >.>.

My solution is simply to ignore flame posts as if it doesn't exist. The flamers will get bored and move away. Seriously, if 1 flamer says a clan of 80 people sucks, would you really get mad? Just try to laugh at his sad life and move on.

i dont need a signature

Most of the older dudes in this community can just ignore it or have a laugh at the creativity behind some of the trolls/flames. But then you have the thick headed, childish, diehard scapers that take everything to heart.

Unfortunately paragraphs of nonsense are typed after every clan event is posted when all you need is two letters "gj."

Personally you should target clan leaders if their members are slipping up let their asses suffer if they can't keep their slaves on a leash :].

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

The idea of hiding the posts is so that guests do not see them, basicly we have guests on this forums at all times, we are hoping that they see the good out of the community, not all the bad.

Hiding the idiots post makes sure the guests dont see stupid trolls, and flames.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Most of the older dudes in this community can just ignore it or have a laugh at the creativity behind some of the trolls/flames. But then you have the thick headed, childish, diehard scapers that take everything to heart.

Unfortunately paragraphs of nonsense are typed after every clan event is posted when all you need is two letters "gj."

Personally you should target clan leaders if their members are slipping up let their asses suffer if they can't keep their slaves on a leash :].

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

There's no way your going to stop flaming, you could only reduce it.. But with all honesty, flaming is fun to read-.-

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

My solution is simply to ignore flame posts as if it doesn't exist. The flamers will get bored and move away. Seriously, if 1 flamer says a clan of 80 people sucks, would you really get mad? Just try to laugh at his sad life and move on.

People are not flaming to get attention of the admins, they are flaming because they take this game too serious and go all out keyboard warrior style against there rivals. ignoring them would simply give them a free hand, there would be no stopping.

The flaming I doubt will stop, you will always get idiots and that is just how it is. I would say a more strict moderation approach is needed to deal with the problem as much as possible.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Unfortunately, most of this community is not able to see a flame directed at themselves or their clan, and not retaliate. It's the "last word" effect - everyone needs to have it, which leads to a never ending cycle.

As staff, banning and deleting is all we can really do. The real solution to the problem is the Clan Leaders. They have the control over these users. Unfortunately, the clan leaders are the root of the flame these days, so there's no end in sight.

Until they step up, the staff will continue to ruthlessly act on flame and idiocy. If you find another solution, contact me.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

It all starts with the clan leaders.

This.

But i also must say, Just ignore it. It's mostly clan leaders that lie on their topic to make their clan feel better about what they did on Sat/Sun.. Just look at it, laugh at the stupidity, then post on the topic saying GJ or whatever and leave.. You don't have to flame back.

CB7gJ.png

People take things way to seriously in the scape world, though the pure clan drama will NEVER end. You should always ignore it, because you aren't tough over a keyboard.

RSN: Forfeit_Now
IRC: [iR]Ryan|Forfeit_Now PM for any help!
ryansigh.png
intense.png