Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Exiled Force] F2P Prep vs. Control

Super

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol forgot to say this is pretty embarassing.

Forgot to say u clan is embarrassing for like 6 years now hide in single more even fun u own members like sitting in single

Gj Ef whas fun

U too good fight man :)

exiled force

what's with the crossed out names in cc? never seen that before.. invites possibly?

no no no. definitly not invites. but not sure why he would cross it out. sorry for misunderstanding tho.

110706163834.png

20110706133815.png

2 different people :S?

If it was invites, that makes Control look that much worse. Lets just leave it be.

didn't realize my pic got crossed out the names in friendslist :P

exiled force

lol forgot to say this is pretty embarassing.

Forgot to say u clan is embarrassing for like 6 years now hide in single more even fun u own members like sitting in single

Gj Ef whas fun

dont start flameing jeff come on :\ just let em have there moment of winning, every clan loses and wins no matter what

zmijol.png

getabind.png

wtf would you know about 6 yr clanning, you've been clanning for about a week since p0ke took you from g.e

o.t : LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GJ EF!

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

embassing, nice job EF way to put CT in their place. Not really suprised why p0ke always declines my f2p prep requests.

kEEp It Up ! =)

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

wtf would you know about 6 yr clanning, you've been clanning for about a week since p0ke took you from g.e

P0ke took me up when i whas killing u idiots at w18 and down some CP nubs

Not realy suprised u clan live in single on saterday and sunday trips

213bkp.jpg

Shut up Toxine, I've known Jeff for a very long time, Jeff stands for Control, and you're disrespectful.

Great job EF, Mistakes were made on our behalf, a very much deserved win.

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control