Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hello Friends

Ex-

I don't often use PureWarfare but I find that looking for a clan might as well get the word out through this.

Well basically I have some simple guidelines, No P2P based clans so CPR,Ma,TR and other clans of that nature are out of the question. I'm a guy that enjoys F2P + thats where all my experience is at.

I would really like to find a clan that has a tight community but can also kick some ass on saturdays, I truly am ready to just be in a clan for long-term as I've been experiencing different types of clans for the past 6 months.

I would also let you know that I have the requirements for any clan and I'll let you know my current RSN if I'm interested in your clan.

Just want to let you guys know every post I will be taken into considerationl; I'm hoping that I can find a nice clan home finally.

~Spam

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come check out Control mate, I am also a man of F2P pleasure.

Were 80% F2P based, and ussualy have kick ass Saturday trips lasting for hours on end, but it doesn't end there, we always go pking mid-week in both servers too, so even if you don't like P2P, we still have the occasional trip if you'd like to try it out.

Feel free to make an short and simple introduction at www.Control-rs.com

#Ctrl on SwiftIRC

Good luck on finding your desired clan :)

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

Peter, realisticly CP is totally different to me now I can't see myself going back to it; but Seb I'll check out CTRL I'm really looking for something that has a very close community, where I can be myself and overall just have fun.

Try control for a nice community and good f2p experience. If you dont mind P2P and F2p, check out outrage.

www.Outrage-Rs.com

www.YouTube.com/Outragetube

Goodluck finding a clan man.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Haha Hugh I feel you, I'll look into it broski me N Mafia get along well anyway; but my only concern is that Negative dosen't pull what I'm looking for atm, but I think they have the community I'm looking for which is a +

#malice

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Peter, realisticly CP is totally different to me now I can't see myself going back to it; but Seb I'll check out CTRL I'm really looking for something that has a very close community, where I can be myself and overall just have fun.

You're making a quick and incorrect assumption. You will not have fun anywhere else, trust me and thats the truth.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

gl spam :P

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

hey there man!

please check out Exiled Force #clan-ef www.clan-ef.com www.youtube/claneftube

We are a pretty chill community and we do F2p PK trips! and we a hella beast job of it!

take time to check us out!

if your interested bro let me know pm in IRC or here contact me somehow lol add me in game :)

-Speciez

exiled force