Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hello Friends

Ex-

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bro, it sounds like EF is exactly what you're looking for! This isn't a troll or a spam as I barely reply on this section, but we really don't do well in p2p and aren't p2p based (5-20 f2p minis/preps every week compared to 1-3 p2p minis/preps every week). We kick ass on saturdays, but if we get crashed by those giant clans like FOE or MM, we get owned. We have a nice, tight little community, where everyone feels like they belong (no seriously, we have like 15 active posters, and we each know each other well). If you feel interested, feel free to pm me on pure warfare or on swiftkit, my irc nick is [ef]Soulshock. If you really are interested, visit this site: www.clan-ef.com. Hope to see you there m8!

If after visiting the site, you feel we are not good enough for you, feel free to join some other clans that are good for your situation: Negative, NME(70 combat and under only), Malice(If you're 90 cb + then you might get piled by mains on their trips).

i dont need a signature

Its either Fi or Cp for u , since they do F2p alot and have a tight community , Gl in your search

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

#Negative

I'm sure you know all about us. We have a really close-knit community, and we are heavily f2p based which I'm sure suits you just fine. I recognise our pulls aren't too great atm, but I personally believe trips with ~ 20 people are the most fun. Maybe you should give us a shot? :P

GL finding the right clan for you (:

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Sad to say that you're pretty ignorant my current pure is "Mtv Channell" I can assure you it as loads of quest done but thanks for letting me know your an idiot.

#IRClan

There's really no clan out there that is F2P based, except low level clans or clans that suck.

I read you want a tight knit community, so this is my only reasoning for saying IR.

Good luck wherever you go.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

Come by #Clan-CP Spam and have a quick chat with us

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

come Check out Exiled force :D

We are Mainly F2P based but do some occasional p2p trips

We have daily mini-wars in both servers

We have weekly PReps

We have beastly f2p trips every saturday

www.clan-ef.com

Other then Ef, i would say Zenith or CT

3at.png

evolvek.png

I swear I know your name from somewhere.. Were you in a masser clan called PIC years back?

And btw try out FOE.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

Come check out Control mate, I am also a man of F2P pleasure.

Were 80% F2P based, and ussualy have kick ass Saturday trips lasting for hours on end, but it doesn't end there, we always go pking mid-week in both servers too, so even if you don't like P2P, we still have the occasional trip if you'd like to try it out.

Feel free to make an short and simple introduction at www.Control-rs.com

#Ctrl on SwiftIRC

Good luck on finding your desired clan :)

What he said

213bkp.jpg

I swear I know your name from somewhere.. Were you in a masser clan called PIC years back?

And btw try out FOE.

No haha but what was your name back then I might remember ya.