Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why is PCL still alive?

Kse

PCL is pointless for us as everyone is in mith/addy and refuses to do 1 defence despite fighting 50s because they're scared of having a loss next to their name.

So we just go pwn stuff in the wild.

You ask for +5 and overs off with 1 def cap, sorry that everyone doesn't kiss your ass cause your reqs differ from most pure clans.

Because clans will be to scared to fight each other, and lil guys who can't compete with their competition will just be crashing and ****

you do realize cp, the big guys, crashed all 3 of ef, the ill guys pkris?

nothing wrong with some fresh loot, we'll continue to do it

No you just can't beat anyone else, so you crash 30v30s.... you've lost every rivalry you've ever had, I don't blame you for crashing lil guys :D

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P2P PCL is great! You can make your computers graphics card go bananas with all the summoning monsters!

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

PCL is pointless for us as everyone is in mith/addy and refuses to do 1 defence despite fighting 50s because they're scared of having a loss next to their name.

You ask for +5 and overs off with 1 def cap, sorry that everyone doesn't kiss your ass cause your reqs differ from most pure clans.

Because clans will be to scared to fight each other, and lil guys who can't compete with their competition will just be crashing and ****

No you just can't beat anyone else, so you crash 30v30s.... you've lost every rivalry you've ever had, I don't blame you for crashing lil guys :D

That was spicy. PCL sucks lol.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Because, you guys don't pull enough to compete in PCL and would rather snipe clans in wild :(. Trev #1 though.

But really, I enjoy the weekly trip to clan wars. It's a tournament style where clans can use their best gear and prove their skill. As long as it's only once a week, I don't see a big deal. I <3 PCl!

We don't pull enough to compete? We pull 30~ to nearly every pcl and beat clans out-opted nearly every time. It's kind of funny that you are saying that when that's what CPR grew to be known for in its earlier days (how well we fought in CLW). The statement you made is completely oxy-moronic. The way I have grown to know PCL was lower pulling clans doing PCL to avoid the EOP MM FOE BS that takes place every Friday. Not every clan pulls 70 to Fridays, and when EOP/FOE/MM find out any clan is out on Friday they chased them away leading the community to resort to PCL again. Like for example, Foe was split CC's today because they pulled 60+ to PCL. Bigger clans bullied smaller clans out of the wild on Fridays. Either way, CPR will not be attending another PCL as the planning is very poor, the rules are somewhat trash, and now that HPC's arrive and spam up the whole place with idiotic ****, it just makes PCL all the less enjoyable. Down with PCL, UP WITH PKING (If the HPC's mind their own damn business and stop crashing everything on Fridays).

So when you are faced with something either stronger or bigger than yourself you turn tail and run instead of taking on the challenge?

When I was in a what you consider a "mpc" my clan love having to fight other clans either bigger or stronger than us because we could use this to see how we measured up against other clans and grow stronger from it. I mean really what do you have to lose?

No. It's just incredibly pointless jamming 500+ players in that small of a space. How are we turning tail when we beat every other MPC matched in P2P and have beaten them in preps with actual rules and def caps. We already know how we match up with other clans. By the terms of what do we have to lose, we have nothing to lose. Because we are the best matched MPC in P2P. It's been proven with our prep victories. You must be too caught up in the MM FOE soap opera to notice.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

I wouldn't pick a fight with CP if I was you lil guy :D

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Because, you guys don't pull enough to compete in PCL and would rather snipe clans in wild :(. Trev #1 though.

But really, I enjoy the weekly trip to clan wars. It's a tournament style where clans can use their best gear and prove their skill. As long as it's only once a week, I don't see a big deal. I <3 PCl!

We don't pull enough to compete? We pull 30~ to nearly every pcl and beat clans out-opted nearly every time. It's kind of funny that you are saying that when that's what CPR grew to be known for in its earlier days (how well we fought in CLW). The statement you made is completely oxy-moronic. The way I have grown to know PCL was lower pulling clans doing PCL to avoid the EOP MM FOE BS that takes place every Friday. Not every clan pulls 70 to Fridays, and when EOP/FOE/MM find out any clan is out on Friday they chased them away leading the community to resort to PCL again. Like for example, Foe was split CC's today because they pulled 60+ to PCL. Bigger clans bullied smaller clans out of the wild on Fridays. Either way, CPR will not be attending another PCL as the planning is very poor, the rules are somewhat trash, and now that HPC's arrive and spam up the whole place with idiotic ****, it just makes PCL all the less enjoyable. Down with PCL, UP WITH PKING (If the HPC's mind their own damn business and stop crashing everything on Fridays).

So when you are faced with something either stronger or bigger than yourself you turn tail and run instead of taking on the challenge?

When I was in a what you consider a "mpc" my clan love having to fight other clans either bigger or stronger than us because we could use this to see how we measured up against other clans and grow stronger from it. I mean really what do you have to lose?

No. It's just incredibly pointless jamming 500+ players in that small of a space. How are we turning tail when we beat every other MPC matched in P2P and have beaten them in preps with actual rules and def caps. We already know how we match up with other clans. By the terms of what do we have to lose, we have nothing to lose. Because we are the best matched MPC in P2P. It's been proven with our prep victories. You must be too caught up in the MM FOE soap opera to notice.

Holy fkn sht guys. Your arguments have more words than most of my guides!

i dont need a signature

I wouldn't pick a fight with CP if I was you lil guy :D

we'd just all have to get gravite staffs and bring mage on saturday for all that hulk armour -.^

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png

We asked for 1 defence against you- not +5 at PCL. As soon as most of you put robes on we bashed you around left, right and center despite 5-6 idiots putting on mith half way through.

Hi

Honestly wish we could pull enough to Fridays to defeat clans such as Foe and MM, sadly THEY don't even go out anymore so...

I am not a fan of PCL, but go to it for my attendance points tbh.

Would MUCH MUCH MUCH rather go pking. I think it could be a big boom to the pure community if EVERY clan went out on Friday... Regardless of the pull.

Hopefully we can make some changes...and convince some.

I'm certain Fi and EOP could get easily 45+ every Friday for a pk trip, I know TLP can easily get 50+ as of now. Foe and MM will usually always have 70+ probably. We'll see.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

^ is the reason why you don't "kiss our ass", and also the reason why everyone else does.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

^ is the reason why you don't "kiss our ass", and also the reason why everyone else does.

+6 with every rule in your favor, want a cooked salmon?

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png

Did my very first PCL yesterday (negative doesn't really do them) and while it wasn't bad, it wasn't good either. I had some funsies, but it's generally just preps nobody cares about.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

+5, overs off. Spamming ******* idiots after the victory

Stay classy, nme

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg