Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why is PCL still alive?

Kse

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same reason me and you walk today.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Because, you guys don't pull enough to compete in PCL and would rather snipe clans in wild :(. Trev #1 though.

But really, I enjoy the weekly trip to clan wars. It's a tournament style where clans can use their best gear and prove their skill. As long as it's only once a week, I don't see a big deal. I <3 PCl!

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Because, you guys don't pull enough to compete in PCL and would rather snipe clans in wild :(. Trev #1 though.

But really, I enjoy the weekly trip to clan wars. It's a tournament style where clans can use their best gear and prove their skill. As long as it's only once a week, I don't see a big deal. I <3 PCl!

We don't pull enough to compete? We pull 30~ to nearly every pcl and beat clans out-opted nearly every time. It's kind of funny that you are saying that when that's what CPR grew to be known for in its earlier days (how well we fought in CLW). The statement you made is completely oxy-moronic. The way I have grown to know PCL was lower pulling clans doing PCL to avoid the EOP MM FOE BS that takes place every Friday. Not every clan pulls 70 to Fridays, and when EOP/FOE/MM find out any clan is out on Friday they chased them away leading the community to resort to PCL again. Like for example, Foe was split CC's today because they pulled 60+ to PCL. Bigger clans bullied smaller clans out of the wild on Fridays. Either way, CPR will not be attending another PCL as the planning is very poor, the rules are somewhat trash, and now that HPC's arrive and spam up the whole place with idiotic ****, it just makes PCL all the less enjoyable. Down with PCL, UP WITH PKING (If the HPC's mind their own damn business and stop crashing everything on Fridays).

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

We don't pull enough to compete? We pull 30~ to nearly every pcl and beat clans out-opted nearly every time. It's kind of funny that you are saying that when that's what CPR grew to be known for in its earlier days (how well we fought in CLW). The statement you made is completely oxy-moronic. The way I have grown to know PCL was lower pulling clans doing PCL to avoid the EOP MM FOE BS that takes place every Friday. Not every clan pulls 70 to Fridays, and when EOP/FOE/MM find out any clan is out on Friday they chased them away leading the community to resort to PCL again. Like for example, Foe was split CC's today because they pulled 60+ to PCL. Bigger clans bullied smaller clans out of the wild on Fridays. Either way, CPR will not be attending another PCL as the planning is very poor, the rules are somewhat trash, and now that HPC's arrive and spam up the whole place with idiotic ****, it just makes PCL all the less enjoyable. Down with PCL, UP WITH PKING (If the HPC's mind their own damn business and stop crashing everything on Fridays).

The reason I want MPC to do midweeks is so we can fight each other without worrying about HPC crashing. I am very confident in the MPC to be able to do planned run ins midweek without crashing each other.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Because clans will be to scared to fight each other, and lil guys who can't compete with their competition will just be crashing and ****

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

no offense but does cpr even have trips lol? i thought u were like a clan wars only clan

we do 2 midweeks a week, and a sunday trip. we don't touch f2p yet.

a friday night in summer is not for rs

i dont see how this is relevant to the argument lmao. if you're doing PCL you're still on RS?

6PNqq.gif

no offense but does cpr even have trips lol? i thought u were like a clan wars only clan

Simmer down child.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Simmer down child.

let us all calm down it wus an honest question

relaxation is very important for a stable and healthy life

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Simmer down child.

No. You're not new around these parts. You know damn well that was flamebait.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

NME's own experience from F2P pcl is:

Loads of mith and addy. And us being 50s and 60s in robes... yeah lol. You won't see us at PCL anymore unless we're really bored.

You guys should continue going to PCL if you enjoy it!

heartline8.gif

So when you are faced with something either stronger or bigger than yourself you turn tail and run instead of taking on the challenge?

When I was in a what you consider a "mpc" my clan love having to fight other clans either bigger or stronger than us because we could use this to see how we measured up against other clans and grow stronger from it. I mean really what do you have to lose?

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

I didn't even realize it was still going on lol.

i thought it was died back in 2009, but i guess i was wrong.

f2p pcl is okay, but what the hell is the fun of a p2p pcl if you cant get the loot, return, and jjust have ppl sol+ags specing the entire fight running around like lunatics because of no friendly fire

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Hmm i guess i can understand pcl being alive in 2010 since there were only like what, 7 worlds? Even though every pvp world was empty as **** most days(completely empty of pure clans).

Now there are 50+ worlds to pk in, have run ins with other clans, the chance of a crash is small. and even if clans crash you can just team the crashers for more fun.

I cant speak for all HPC clans, but MM has not once targeted a little guy clan in the past year excluding the accidental run ins ofc and dmk

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

This topic is the epitome of the "I only play this game 2 pk"

Lol sorry I don't enjoy spending mils and mils on climbing boots, sharks, and ancient staffs to go brid at west drags all day.

Yeah PCL isn't ideal anymore due to how cramped it is and the amount of lag generated by how many players are in such a small spot;

but I would rather spend an hour or two every Friday using good gear, and have some fun in CLW.

Sorry ghostly robes and a glory ammy don't seem like a big whoop to me anymore

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

Only Tlp,foe,mm,and eop was pking in the wilderness on fridays when the wild first came out.

My unbiased opinions on why the top 4 stopped

TLP:EOP(the closest pulling clan) stopped going p2p on fridays

FOE:MM and EOP recently just stopped going out

MM:Did not want to fight FOE and EOP wasnt pking

EOP:Only liked to f2p on fridays and FOE and MM was p2ping.

OT. If clans such as fatality/eop/havoc/cpr start going out I guarantee MANY will follow. If you want to pk on fridays go ahead. Most likely clans will follow.

Simmer down child.

No. You're not new around these parts. You know damn well that was flamebait.

soz i dont keep track of every single mid clan, i have better things to do

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

This topic is the epitome of the "I only play this game 2 pk"

Lol sorry I don't enjoy spending mils and mils on climbing boots, sharks, and ancient staffs to go brid at west drags all day.

what are you talking about single pkigng for? im lost o.o

6PNqq.gif