Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MPC's

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only boundaries that exist are those of levels and pulls. For instance, if Havoc pulls 60 on sunday and has the chance to fight FOE, then by all means they should. (Sorry for using you guys as an example, but you're the first clan that popped into my mind)

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Thing is half of you guys don't have the balls to fight FOE or MM 1 on 1 in Wilderness on both Saturday and Sunday yet you use MPC as a self-esteem booster claiming we're scared of HPC GWASSSSSSS

pretty much closes the topic

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy

O HEY I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS TOPIC IN NEARLY A WEEK

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

The only boundaries that exist are those of levels and pulls. For instance, if Havoc pulls 60 on sunday and has the chance to fight FOE, then by all means they should. (Sorry for using you guys as an example, but you're the first clan that popped into my mind)

Thing is, we would. If we had higher pulls we'd be glad to get some proper run ins vs TLP EOP or FOE.

Problem with Fatality is just finding the right time to fight them (From past experience fights with Fatality seems to have a high chance of being crashed)

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

The HPC's are scared to compete with themselves. They team, get mains, and hide from each other.

and the so called MPCs are hiding at clan wars am i right loki?

2ep53ww.png

The HPC's are scared to compete with themselves. They team, get mains, and hide from each other.

and the so called MPCs are hiding at clan wars am i right loki?

Think of it like FOE hiding from HF unless you guys are pulling high, you're running the other way.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

It has not been about the levels for years?

Also you are ******* right most MPC's are afriad to fight HPC's because most HPC's are afraid to fight other HPC's.

At the moment I am in IR, would it be at all fun and or smart to ask MM or Foe for a run-in when they have 2x our numbers?

At that when I was in MM, Foe and Eop would just run and hide from us, or occasionally team up and try to kill us.

That being said topic is over, go rant about defense in the pure community.

UJUI2.png

idk the community needs a fix. Like How many pure clans are left not too many.. I don't see any 1-20 I see 1-30. Ruined community the defence needs 2 be fixed b4 anything.

Enormity

Don't understand how clans that pull as high as hpcs (Control) are counted as mpcs if you say mpc is "middle PULLING clan"

Were not a hpc in anyway; If you compare our combat average to any clan such as fatality, corrupt pures etc. you will find it is significantly lower. Were pulling medium now were enough to fight the people around us but we don't pull enough to fight eop, mm, foe.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Only real Lpc clan in the game right now is enemy

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Clans Fight depending on what they pull, if your only pulling 30, your not going to fight down 15, ul get smashed, ur going to look for another clan with a 28 - 33 pull.

Zkut8.jpg

Why are you even emphasising the use of these ridiculous barriers by creating a topic like this? Who gives a flying **** about being a HPC, MPC or LPC because these categories shouldn't even exist. We're all in pure clans, not high pure clans, middle pure clans or low pure clans.

A few weeks ago I saw some people trying to create low-mid pure clans and mid-high pure clans. Nearly made me puke.

4Fdyf.png

MPC should just be converted into HPC, I mean with the defence levels accepted these days, there's a clear cut between LPC and HPC.

Why some MPC's clans are scared to compete with HPC's is beyond me, it's runescape. You guys barely get enough action with preps only anyway.

QFT

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Thing is half of you guys don't have the balls to fight FOE or MM 1 on 1 in Wilderness on both Saturday and Sunday yet you use MPC as a self-esteem booster claiming we're scared of HPC GWASSSSSSS

+1 +1 +1

"HPC's" pull 80-100+

"MPC's" pull anywhere from 20-60

And yeah Loki said it, why do HPC's like EOP or Fi in this case have to stoop down to fighting MPCs if they are a self proclaimed HPC?

Idk, my argument isn't very strong/clear but I don't know how you've been playing this game this long, and you still don't know what the difference is between an MPC and an HPC

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png