Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Options Rule

Jay

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what the problem with letting a leader say their starting opts for a fight and just not say other clans starting/ending and their own ending

People lie about their own starting opts, too.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

lol...How does this solve anything? The reason people were "complaining" about opts(they were lying 80% of the time anyway which just proves my point) is because they are mad/disappointed/hurt that their clan lost. Thus, they want to try to be as much of an ass to the winning clan as possible. Opts which are usually wrong to begin with(saying they have 40 when they have 41 is lying+wrong technically) get flamed for being 1-2 people off the correct amount.

So now we wait for the next flame-worthy part.

About this update? I don't care one bit. opts mean nothing, no1 remembers the opts unless its something like "100 down,, 0 loss" or "beat a clan 20v60." Opts have to be the least significant part of a warfare topic

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

lol...How does this solve anything? The reason people were "complaining" about opts(they were lying 80% of the time anyway which just proves my point) is because they are mad/disappointed/hurt that their clan lost. Thus, they want to try to be as much of an ass to the winning clan as possible. Opts which are usually wrong to begin with(saying they have 40 when they have 41 is lying+wrong technically) get flamed for being 1-2 people off the correct amount.

About this update? I don't care one bit. opts mean nothing, no1 remembers the opts unless its something like "100 down,, 0 loss" or "beat a clan 20v60." Opts have to be the least significant part of a warfare topic

not really. Opts have being the main source of flame in a LOT of your clan's topics.

i dont need a signature

Think a clan should be able to post there own ending opts, as they are giving there view of the fight, just not post the oppositions, It's what Malice has been doing unless a confirmation was agreed on with the opposing clan

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

How is this supposed to solve anything, the grudges that clans carry are there regardless of the "opts" posted in a topic. Flame will still occur none the less, this is just like beating a dead horse, just like ~The No Tolerance Act of 6/9/11~. Facts are people are always gonna get heated on this game no matter what. Only way to make it flame free would to not have a clan warfare section.

Think a clan should be able to post there own ending opts, as they are giving there view of the fight, just not post the oppositions, It's what Malice has been doing unless a confirmation was agreed on with the opposing clan

They can take a screenie.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Things like this wouldn't have to happen if some people could realize that RuneScape is just a game. I've literally had people rage at me because they say they lost 1-2 not 0-3 in a mini-war. Some things are inconsequential and literally not worth getting worked up over. Your clan will not die if the details of your loss or victory are slightly misconstrued.

Someone mentioned to me (and I think we should do this) that the reason honor was such an important thing back in the day was because the PCR list (now the PCR list) was the foundation of pure clan ranking. No-honor acts by a clan resulted in removal from the list - which basically destroyed your clan's image. The threat of that forced clans to at least be cordial to each other.

Perhaps once P2P PCR rolls around, things can start improving.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

This is why adjectives were formed.

Greatly outnumbered compared to outnumbered

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Good update. But IMO a lot of people will reply to the warfare topics in regards to the OPTS, which will just cause more baiting/flaming.

We will see how it works out but i'm glad you guys are doing something.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

sad rule.

Clans shouldn't go crying to PW admins about lying opts.

Either make your own topic or just realise everything is propaganda.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

groovy
Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png