Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Im Dramatic clanless

Exotic

Hey guys what's good, I'm currently out of ideas on who to join/who will accept me

( MPC or HPC )

so please leave feedback on what my options are.

A little about me:

-I've been playing RS for quite a few years, I love pure clanning and everything about it, I do graphics, and enjoy content development whether it is writting/creating/editting/brain storming/etc.

-I love F2P and P2P equally, and enjoy having events in both servers, I like to post on forums, I enjoy CLW a lot and wilderness pk trips as well.

-I have had a lot of clanning experience as far as being active, recruiting, being a good clan member as well as clan rank, tanking, posting on forums, F2P/P2P strategy, wilderness/clw tactics, etc.

What I'm looking for:

- Superior P2P/F2P clan

- Active community/No trolls/idiots who think they're legends

- Big pulls, consistent 40+

- Many events ( Preps [F2P/P2P], FULL OUTS FFS, etc )

- Strong staff ( I need confident, smart, and reliable leaders to look up to. I'm sick of having my superiors being close minded, SCARED, and unreliable. )

Here is a picture of my current stats:

110710202538.png

110710202541.png

I am aware that my stats aren't very pretty, and my defence is very high and I really don't care that I'm not a perfect 30 def account.

I am unsure on who would accept me with my defence level so please let me know - thanks

Thanks for reading guys

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TLP or EOP

That's all I can really suggest for you buddy. If you're interested in anything lower or have any questions feel free to PM me. :thumbsup:

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Your defence won't be accepted for long! :Slim:

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Don't think anybody is gonna accept you man :/

Good luck.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Get 45 and join higher force, it's really fun

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy

Whoa Wth? :huh:

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Bro Dan u already know broo

Eop is were we got the cool kids with the cool IRC nick names my Niggaaa

|Marcus``````||||[OFFLINE```|

U know u wana join

<3

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

You'd be a perfect fit for Intense Redemption, I've always liked you and respect your decisions for leaving Zenith. I never reply seriously to these and just throw out some ********, but I feel you deserve one.

If IR is even WILLING to accept your 34 def, or overlook it because you're such a great member. Then I'd love to see you join us, if not, I wish you luck wherever and whoever will accept you. Sometimes accounts come 2nd to the member, just... 34 is a bit much.

Hang out in #IRClan or maybe even throw out an intro, good luck.

P.S - I really like your music, like listen to it on repeat at times.

http://rs-ir.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5...3635#entry63635

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

Check out Intense Redemption. One of the best communities out there, a strong member base, consistent pulls, you'd feel at home. #irclan come chill in our IRC and post an intro if ya feel like it. Good luck finding a home.

You'd be a perfect fit for Intense Redemption, I've always liked you and respect your decisions for leaving Zenith. I never reply seriously to these and just throw out some ********, but I feel you deserve one.

If IR is even WILLING to accept your 34 def, or overlook it because you're such a great member. Then I'd love to see you join us, if not, I wish you luck wherever and whoever will accept you. Sometimes accounts come 2nd to the member, just... 34 is a bit much.

Hang out in #IRClan or maybe even throw out an intro, good luck.

P.S - I really like your music, like listen to it on repeat at times.

Hey thanks dude, I appreciate the really personal response here. Not the usual "clan website, come check us out" response haha

I like IR and I know you guys are really good on both servers, I might come check you guys out and hopefully my def isn't too much of a problem lol :ninja:

Thanks again man, this post definitely stood out among the rest and I'll really consider you guys

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

Hey thanks dude, I appreciate the really personal response here. Not the usual "clan website, come check us out" response haha

I like IR and I know you guys are really good on both servers, I might come check you guys out and hopefully my def isn't too much of a problem lol :ninja:

Thanks again man, this post definitely stood out among the rest and I'll really consider you guys

I wouldn't want your thoughts hindered just because Zenith and IR don't like each other for whatever reasons. And not going to lie, I've quoted your lyrics on "Love Escape Me" and bitches loved it. Then followed it up with a link, and they were like "omg ryan you sing so good"

I didn't say anything, it was me. I sang that, sorry. Glad to see my post actually stood out because it took a good 5 minutes to write, and I appreciate your response because in all honesty I was expecting... "Lol, IR is ****." or something along those lines.

Good luck bro, once again.

EDIT - Me, you, and Evan could have some sexy music time.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something