Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Droolz

Droolz

stats321.png

Well, Negative closed & that leaves me clanless. Just wanna see what's there in the pure world to offer, so yeah. I've been through numerous clans and have a lot of warring experience and yeah.

I don't really have a preference on what clan to join but I don't want any 'copy & paste' kind of replies. Thanks.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

I don't know, if you and Jz could reconcile your differences I'd love for you to be in Malice.

However, if you can't, it's better avoiding that shitfest and joining a different clan. I'd suggest either IR or MM for different viewpoints on pure clanning.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Hey man check out We Are Royalty.

Friendly community, great pulls in both f2p and p2p, lots of action and fun. Lots of mid week events, inners, boss trips, minis, pk trips, preps.

Check us out.

#War-rs

Www.War-rs.net

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Hey Drools :P

Come check out IR i know you'll enjoy it here.

pm me on irc if you're on "[iR]Willy"

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

honestly join malice, we have many of the same ideals, just presented differently, i know you are dedicated to your clan, as are the majority of malice members

"The future is not a gift. It is an achievement." - Robert Kennedy
f2376o.png

Come check out #Zenith we have a great community and you would easily be welcomed with open arms, We have around 3+ preps per week so activity is never a problem. Our vent is always fun with members chatting away who are always up for a laugh. Come check us out :)

Site: www.zenith-rs.com

Irc: #Zenith

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png