Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[ 7/11/11 ] - [Z]enith Vs [I]ntense [R]edemption - Matched P2P

Lawson

8OIxw.png

zRtdu.png

After loosing to IR the past P2p preps we wanted to prove to everyone that we could win. We asked them for a prep last week and they happly accepted, Tonight we managed to peak at 41 Zenithians. We managed to take home the win tonight with a 2-1 victory, Thanks alot IR for the prep.

110711102219.png

v1d8f.png

v1d8f.png

The first round Zenith attacked and we packed our highest and most fearful warriors onto the east side to quickly sweep it on gate fall, our east side quickly dominated the east side bringing a significant opt advantage to Zenith.

Zenith Starting: 33

Zenith Ending: 26

Intense Redemption Starting: 33

Intense Redemption Ending: 0

v1d8f.png

This round Zenith defended which gave us an advantage, sadly when we started potting and overloading our member left the portal and IR took the advantage and quickly piled our members overloading, They gained the upper hand straight away and took the win. Smart move IR.

Zenith Starting: 35

Zenith Ending: 0

Intense Redemption Starting: 35

Intense Redemption Ending: 25

v1d8f.png

The last round was the decided, we have been in this predicament before against IR. We tried our hardest this round, IR defended in the north east corner so when we rushed we got into a C and wrapped around them.

Zenith Starting: 35

Zenith Ending: 24

Intense Redemption Starting: 35

Intense Redemption Ending: 0

v1d8f.png

Pictures:

110711164052.png

110711164308.png

110711165241.png

110711170743.png

110711170756.png

110711155357.png

110711123349.png

110711220803.png

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice slayer helm unit :P

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

We could of 3-0'd but 2nd round we messed up by sitting accidentally before potting up on their attacking round, in a result we had a few 1 bangs while overloading ( people weren't ready ).

But Thanks for the Prep IR! I'm glad we finally showed you guys we can take you guys on P2P when its scheduled. Instead of 30 minute preps on the spot. :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

was such a good prep

Get yo ass max magical

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

We could of 3-0'd but 2nd round we messed up by sitting accidentally before potting up on their attacking round, in a result we had a few 1 bangs while overloading ( people weren't ready ).

But Thanks for the Prep IR! I'm glad we finally showed you guys we can take you guys on P2P when its scheduled. Instead of 30 minute preps on the spot. :)

You could of, but you didn't. There's a big difference :thumbsup:

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Good job Zenith, was a smart strategy to not call anyone under 80 combat. I'm proud of us for winning one round heavily outleveled.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Good job Zenith, was a smart strategy to not call anyone under 80 combat. I'm proud of us for winning one round heavily outleveled.

Your obviously mistaken. We let EVERYBODY that attended come to a round. You might want to look at our averages though sir. Not our fault we aren't low leveled.

Good Game Though Bro! :)

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png